Sponsored

Best dealerships offering invoice or below on Maverick?

Derek's Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any current dealerships offering any invoice or below on Maverick?
A dealership in Wisconsin which isn't too far said they would meet or beat any competitors pricing. I'd like to test that theory.
Sponsored

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi everyone...I’m Tom…also a member of Bronco6g, Bronco Sport Forum, Mach E forum, & F15014gen Forum…

I am offering 4% under invoice for Maverick new reservations & transfers…plus tax/tags & $394 PA doc…

Dont worry...if you placed an order with us thru the Forum, ill update you to 4% under invoice....

Feel free to dm/text/email me

[email protected]
215-410-2210

Chapman Ford of Horsham, 19044 zip

No deposit required

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any current dealerships offering any invoice or below on Maverick?
A dealership in Wisconsin which isn't too far said they would meet or beat any competitors pricing. I'd like to test that theory.
Granger Ford in Iowa (Des Moines area) is 3% below invoice and low fees (couple hundred bucks). There are a few of us in MN buying from them. I was actually in my local dealer getting the last oil change on my 2019 Ranger before I sell (or trade in) - mentioned that unfortunately I ordered elsewhere, when I said that he said there is a dealer in Iowa that has been offering discounts - I said Granger? He said Yep - so dealers definitely know about them at this point, hate that model I'm sure.

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered from Granger too. I live in eastern South Dakota, less than 300 miles from my home to Granger, IA! I highly recommend them!! (y)

Reactions: JJC

grumpyunk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mariner 85 Ranger 97 T-bird 87 Sable
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Those that retail new cars to customers have been and are digesting the changes the internet and readily available information are having upon their current occupation. The ones that are flexible enough to learn will do fine. Those that depend upon superior(unavailable) knowledge to take advantage of customers as their lever to make a profit will likely be somewhat handicapped in the future, and should learn new techniques to become/remain successful.
Techniques such as honesty, fairness, communicative skills rather than closed up, and the willingness to treat their customers as equals and friends, actual future customers rather than one-shot kill sales, will make the newer generation of sales force effective. Shorting the customer or using sleight of hand negotiating tactics will drive customers from the showroom to those online sources that treat them with respect and honesty. IMO.
Both Granger and Chapman seem to be doing that. Tim on youtube is doing the same thing, and I for one predict that small group at least will be successful in the future.

Sponsored

gorignak

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also ordered from Granger and I was very happy with the process. I was considering ordering locally but interacting with the local dealer was frustrating enough that I decided I just wasn't going to buy any more new vehicles if it was going to be that bad.

Tombrowski

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Explorer
This is kind of surprising to me, maybe it's because I'm at a Metro Detroit dealer, but I hadn't heard of any kind of markup or non-offering of discounts on the Maverick. Keeping in mind that most of our customers are Ford Employees/Family Members/Friends & Neighbors, but we honor all of those employee/friends/neighbors/supplier discounts on anything that Ford allows.

Are folks having trouble finding dealers that are offering that, or is it more so for people that don't qualify for the "plan pricing"? Maybe I'm just missing the boat on the wording of this original post (or Metro Detroit is just spoiled to be such a plan-heavy market).

OP
OP
Derek's Maverick

Derek's Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Those that retail new cars to customers have been and are digesting the changes the internet and readily available information are having upon their current occupation. The ones that are flexible enough to learn will do fine. Those that depend upon superior(unavailable) knowledge to take advantage of customers as their lever to make a profit will likely be somewhat handicapped in the future, and should learn new techniques to become/remain successful.
Techniques such as honesty, fairness, communicative skills rather than closed up, and the willingness to treat their customers as equals and friends, actual future customers rather than one-shot kill sales, will make the newer generation of sales force effective. Shorting the customer or using sleight of hand negotiating tactics will drive customers from the showroom to those online sources that treat them with respect and honesty. IMO.
Both Granger and Chapman seem to be doing that. Tim on youtube is doing the same thing, and I for one predict that small group at least will be successful in the future.
I can agree with that, which is too bad. Just my communication with dealerships has been underwhelming. I even drove two hours to speak in person. We walked in and were greeted with stares. After 10 minutes, we finally asked someone for help. Salesman told us it would be easier to do online. Next. None of the other dealers were excited or even willing to do an order. Was told by one that the hybrid model isn't even being produced yet so dont bother. Where's the service?

OP
OP
Derek's Maverick

Derek's Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also ordered from Granger and I was very happy with the process. I was considering ordering locally but interacting with the local dealer was frustrating enough that I decided I just wasn't going to buy any more new vehicles if it was going to be that bad.
Same here. I want to order locally but the dealers here don't seem motivated to sell. Their online reviews don't help either.

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Chapman, Horsham, PA. They’re the varsity.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Derek's Maverick

Derek's Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Granger Ford in Iowa (Des Moines area) is 3% below invoice and low fees (couple hundred bucks). There are a few of us in MN buying from them. I was actually in my local dealer getting the last oil change on my 2019 Ranger before I sell (or trade in) - mentioned that unfortunately I ordered elsewhere, when I said that he said there is a dealer in Iowa that has been offering discounts - I said Granger? He said Yep - so dealers definitely know about them at this point, hate that model I'm sure.
How do you like the Ranger? I'm glad the good dealers are getting such great press. People talk. Don't these dealers get that!

OP
OP
Derek's Maverick

Derek's Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi everyone...I’m Tom…also a member of Bronco6g, Bronco Sport Forum, Mach E forum, & F15014gen Forum…

I am offering 4% under invoice for Maverick new reservations & transfers…plus tax/tags & $394 PA doc…

Dont worry...if you placed an order with us thru the Forum, ill update you to 4% under invoice....

Feel free to dm/text/email me

[email protected]
215-410-2210

Chapman Ford of Horsham, 19044 zip

No deposit required
Thanks for sharing Tom! I've heard great things about you guys. Keep up the great work. If I can't get an order done locally, you will find a new customer.

mavhopefull

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Mercedes Benz 300D Turbo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How about North Florida? Anyone know a good dealer that may offer a good discount. I'm dealing with Parks but they don't seem to be motivated. It's like pulling teeth when I placed the order.

OP
OP
Derek's Maverick

Derek's Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered from Granger too. I live in eastern South Dakota, less than 300 miles from my home to Granger, IA! I highly recommend them!! (y)
Awesome. Thanks. Who do you recommend to talk to? If its worth it, I would consider having it Ushipped.

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Awesome. Thanks. Who do you recommend to talk to? If its worth it, I would consider having it Ushipped.
Zach has been posting in this forum...do a search for Granger Ford and you can PM him.
Sponsored