Sponsored

Bears and Mavericks??

Cherokee

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Marty
Joined
Jan 3, 2025
Threads
67
Messages
4,772
Reaction score
9,471
Location
North Carolina
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
“would be an affirmation that I have been noticed as a proud Maverick owner.”
The last time I bought a vehicle so people would notice me as a proud anything was,

Never.

I drive a Tremor, it’s really kool, it’s mine.
I rave about it in here.
It’s the cheapest little 4x4 truck out there. I didn’t buy it to have people look at me, notice me.
I refuse to carry the awful burden of
Self Importance.

But the little plastic bears and ducks turn some people on.
I’d defend someone’s right to put them on the dash even though I think they belong in a kids toy box.

I thought hanging a set of nuts on a hitch behind a pick up truck was hilarious as hell. But IMHO it almost guarantees the driver will never get laid.

To each his own.

I still wanna hang my Henry Protector on a gun rack in the back window.
For the awesomeness of it all !

Im gonna get some of those bears and ducks. I think they’d make great 100 yard targets.

To some it’s a madness.
To me my brain is a gift.
Sponsored

 
Last edited:

RideSolo

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Cory
Joined
Jan 2, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
612
Reaction score
1,329
Location
North Central Ohio
Vehicle(s)
'24 Lariat Hybrid, Shadow Black/'20 Escape Titanium Hybrid/'75 BMW R90/6
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs
 
You were never allowed a Teddy Bear as a kid I figure. Kidding of course. ;) This may be a use for that tray on the top of the dash…. But limit 1. I’m not a fan and I think the ducks in a Jeep is just plain stupid. However, somebody tagging me with a bear would be an affirmation that I have been noticed as a proud Maverick owner. Then maybe I would pass it along to the next trucklet.

I'm trying to recall... I am 70+ though so it's difficult... I probably did have a Teddy Bear but a specific one doesn't come to mind, perhaps a Panda? I do remember, though, a skunk, Teddy skunk(?), named Flower. Yeah, that's probably the root of all my pent up everything. Somebody call my pshrink, please.
 
Last edited:

babytruk

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
john
Joined
Nov 2, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
907
Reaction score
1,696
Location
Curacao
Vehicle(s)
2024 maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm trying to recall... I am 70+ though so it's difficult... I probably did have a Teddy Bear but a specific one doesn't fomr to mind, perhaps a Panda? I do remember, though, a skunk, Teddy skunk(?), named Flower. Yeah, that's probably the root of all my pent up everything. Somebody call my pshrink, please.
Yeah, I had a Teddy Snake I got from an amusement park. teddy Bears were for the “posh” kids. 🐼
 

RideSolo

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Cory
Joined
Jan 2, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
612
Reaction score
1,329
Location
North Central Ohio
Vehicle(s)
'24 Lariat Hybrid, Shadow Black/'20 Escape Titanium Hybrid/'75 BMW R90/6
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs
 
Ducks, Bears, Little Pony, hmmm... I've decided, I'll take the $100 bills!
 

Sponsored

RideSolo

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Cory
Joined
Jan 2, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
612
Reaction score
1,329
Location
North Central Ohio
Vehicle(s)
'24 Lariat Hybrid, Shadow Black/'20 Escape Titanium Hybrid/'75 BMW R90/6
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs
 
A Bills fan all the way down in Cancun? 👀
W/ all the crappy weather they have in Buffalo, Cancun is the best place to be!
 

icegradner

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
Joined
Nov 5, 2021
Threads
21
Messages
4,133
Reaction score
6,784
Location
British Columbia, Canada
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs
 
I had these bears and note on my Maverick windshield today. I have placed them on my dash and will share with other Maverick owners. I am a fairly new and very proud Maverick owner, but I had noticed these on other Mavericks... ??
With a little searching on my favorite Amazon app, I found them available there. Should I buy some to pass around? Is this a real thing? 🤔

20261003_185951.webp


20261003_185945.webp
 

Cherokee

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Marty
Joined
Jan 3, 2025
Threads
67
Messages
4,772
Reaction score
9,471
Location
North Carolina
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm trying to recall... I am 70+ though so it's difficult... I probably did have a Teddy Bear but a specific one doesn't fomr to mind, perhaps a Panda? I do remember, though, a skunk, Teddy skunk(?), named Flower. Yeah, that's probably the root of all my pent up everything. Somebody call my pshrink, please.
Not quite 70 yet. Remember everything,
In color. I smoked the best pot ever.

I had a foot long stuffed puppy. I wore him threadbare thin.
He started to fall apart. Then I was given a real dog. I was 7.

I speak dog.

My current guardian and friend :
Ford Maverick Bears and Mavericks?? IMG_2789


Ford Maverick Bears and Mavericks?? IMG_2794

The top picture is his Namesake. The breed standard,
The Bulladore, half American Bull Dog and Half Labrador Retriever.
My boy is a bit more American Bull Dog.

Mutz are always the best Doncha know.
 

Cancunbadlands

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Cancun
Joined
Jul 5, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
5,089
Reaction score
5,592
Location
Cancun
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
Sponsored

mspmms

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
'MERICA 😎 A gulf is named after it ---> and now a lake too!
Joined
Nov 9, 2021
Threads
5
Messages
7,732
Reaction score
17,959
Location
U.S.A. Indianapolis, Indiana (Downtown Indy)
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick 🇺🇸
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs
 

HeyBales

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
May 3, 2024
Threads
5
Messages
5,650
Reaction score
5,502
Location
KC Metro area
Vehicle(s)
2005 Toyota RAV4, 2024 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Errrr....
Oh great - cub just had to check it out closer.
Hopefully the soy wire covering doesn't get it's attention.
Hopefully you had no food inside for mama to go after.
 

El Kabong

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
Joined
Apr 1, 2026
Threads
15
Messages
456
Reaction score
927
Location
Carnation, WA
Vehicle(s)
2026 Maverick Lariat Hybrid AWD, 2017 VW Golf Wolfsburg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hopefully you had no food inside for mama to go after
There are three tiny scratches on my wheel well from mama bear knocking over the garbage can onto it shortly after I bought the truck, we had (very mistakenly) tossed a bag of crab boil leavings in the can. We know better now and bag the "interesting" stuff in the freezer until the morning of trash collection day but she still gives the can a sniff whenever she comes by.

The cub is bigger than he looks in the video so I doubt it would try to get under the truck.
 

Jonny44

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Jon
Joined
Jul 22, 2021
Threads
8
Messages
466
Reaction score
819
Location
Minnesota
Vehicle(s)
2025 Mav hybrid AWD XLT, 2016 Ford Escape Titanium
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs
 
Boooo... Booo...
G_small.webp


Jerry
When you're a Vikings fan and the wife's a Pack fan and she wants a new car with personalized plates:

Ford Maverick Bears and Mavericks?? VIKES
Sponsored

 
 







Top