Sponsored

Bears and Mavericks??

Cali Kai

2.0L EcoBoost
New member
First Name
Cali
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
1
Reaction score
5
Location
Roseville CA
Vehicle(s)
2026 Maverick Lariat AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had these bears and note on my Maverick windshield today. I have placed them on my dash and will share with other Maverick owners. I am a fairly new and very proud Maverick owner, but I had noticed these on other Mavericks... ??
With a little searching on my favorite Amazon app, I found them available there. Should I buy some to pass around? Is this a real thing? 🤔

Ford Maverick Bears and Mavericks?? 20261003_185951


Ford Maverick Bears and Mavericks?? 20261003_185945
Sponsored

 

mspmms

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
'MERICA 😎 A gulf is named after it ---> and now a lake too!
Joined
Nov 9, 2021
Threads
5
Messages
7,727
Reaction score
17,953
Location
U.S.A. Indianapolis, Indiana (Downtown Indy)
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick 🇺🇸
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs
 
I had these bears and note on my Maverick windshield today. I have placed them on my dash and will share with other Maverick owners. I am a fairly new and very proud Maverick owner, but I had noticed these on other Mavericks... ??
With a little searching on my favorite Amazon app, I found them available there. Should I buy some to pass around? Is this a real thing? 🤔

20261003_185951.webp


20261003_185945.webp
See link => here

I will "Goose" a fellow Maverick when I see one.

Ford Maverick Bears and Mavericks?? 1791115226342-qj
 

Cancunbadlands

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Cancun
Joined
Jul 5, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
5,085
Reaction score
5,591
Location
Cancun
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 

Sponsored

RideSolo

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Cory
Joined
Jan 2, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
612
Reaction score
1,329
Location
North Central Ohio
Vehicle(s)
'24 Lariat Hybrid, Shadow Black/'20 Escape Titanium Hybrid/'75 BMW R90/6
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs
 
Ducks? Bears? Don't need no stinkin' ducks n bears! I've got me a Maverick not a gimmick! (If ya gotta have a dash full of goofy ducks to feel good about yourself and your choice of vehicles ya need a pshrink and a different vehicle.).

;) 🖖
 

babytruk

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
john
Joined
Nov 2, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
906
Reaction score
1,693
Location
Curacao
Vehicle(s)
2024 maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ducks? Bears? Don't need no stinkin' ducks n bears! I've got me a Maverick not a gimmick! (If ya gotta have a dash full of goofy ducks to feel good about yourself and your choice of vehicles ya need a pshrink and a different vehicle.).

;) 🖖
You were never allowed a Teddy Bear as a kid I figure. Kidding of course. ;) This may be a use for that tray on the top of the dash…. But limit 1. I’m not a fan and I think the ducks in a Jeep is just plain stupid. However, somebody tagging me with a bear would be an affirmation that I have been noticed as a proud Maverick owner. Then maybe I would pass it along to the next trucklet.
 

Fcnrwy

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Jerry
Joined
Dec 17, 2022
Threads
10
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
5,489
Location
Wisconsin
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Area 51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
WHERE!?? Do YOU get this STUFF?? 😂
Poor thing, looks Terrified... 😦

Jerry

EDIT: Hold ON!!
I just did a search out of the blue.. "Leery Looking Baby Bear"
The reply I got...

The viral "leery baby bear" or "side eye bear cub" meme showing a suspicious-looking baby bear is actually a fluffy Chow Chow puppy.
False Advertising... :unsure:

Jerry
 
Last edited:
Sponsored

Fcnrwy

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Jerry
Joined
Dec 17, 2022
Threads
10
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
5,489
Location
Wisconsin
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Area 51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
Everybody lighten upon on the ducks, bears, chickens, fish, whatever. Somebody please leave me a hundred dollar bill, so I can get a full tank of gasoline...almost.

😂

One "Safety Note"...
There are enough stuff inside the vehicle.. I DON"T need more Projectiles, when the Airbags go OFF..😦

Jerry
 

babytruk

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
john
Joined
Nov 2, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
906
Reaction score
1,693
Location
Curacao
Vehicle(s)
2024 maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
😂

One "Safety Note"...
There are enough stuff inside the vehicle.. I DON"T need more Projectiles, when the Airbags go OFF..😦

Jerry
Although it would be funny if it flies off the dash and hits you on the forehead with a cute little “squeek” sound.
What if each bear had 3oz of pure liquid gold gasoline inside? That would be a great gift in our future Mad Max world. :unsure:
Or just a shot of something strong.
 

MaverickDragon

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Gary
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Threads
9
Messages
1,751
Reaction score
3,123
Location
Grand Canyon, AZ
Vehicle(s)
2025 Maverick XL Hybrid AWD 4K Tow Package
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What do you call a married couple where the husband roots for the Pack...
Ford Maverick Bears and Mavericks?? {filename}

and the wife roots for Da Bears...
Ford Maverick Bears and Mavericks?? 1791129314168-ho



Divorced.
 

MaverRick

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Rick
Joined
Aug 5, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
519
Reaction score
721
Location
Florida
Vehicle(s)
2021 MachE 4EX 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What do you call a married couple where the husband roots for the Pack...
Ford Maverick Bears and Mavericks?? {filename}

and the wife roots for Da Bears...
Ford Maverick Bears and Mavericks?? {filename}



Divorced.
We will find out soon if the Pack can handle the heat and humidity of Tampa Bay!!
 
 







Top