First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello everyone, I'm Picking up my XLT Hybrid Wednsday!! I have a question for anyone that has taken a decent road trip in their Maverick with someone in the back seat. We are planning a trip from Memphis to Virginia to pick up my mother-in-law. We are wondering how comfortable the back seat is on long trips? She is about 4 ft tall so leg room won't be an issue. Just wondering how comfortable the back seats are for a 10-hour trip.
Sponsored

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've ridden short distances in ours, and it's slightly more comfortable than my Prius. Honestly, with the center armrest down, it should be really comfortable. It's not cramped at all back there. I'm 5'6", and I'd be fine on a longish trip.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello everyone, I'm Picking up my XLT Hybrid Wednsday!! I have a question for anyone that has taken a decent road trip in their Maverick with someone in the back seat. We are planning a trip from Memphis to Virginia to pick up my mother-in-law. We are wondering how comfortable the back seat is on long trips? She is about 4 ft tall so leg room won't be an issue. Just wondering how comfortable the back seats are for a 10-hour trip.
10 hours? That's at least 4 potty stops! 🤔

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dog loves the back seat and sleeps for our entire 7 hour trips (1 potty break for Mom)👍🏻 He is a little shorter than 4’ though😂

Sponsored

AnthonyMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
She’ll be fine. It’s on the firm side and a little more up-right than most small suv back seats. It’s also at a good step-in height, so it’ll be easy to get in and out of, you know.

Twixel Jackson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My mother in law didnt have any trouble flying above my Maverick on a long trip on her broom stick. I could keep an eye on her through the sunroof.

JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dog loves the back seat and sleeps for our entire 7 hour trips (1 potty break for Mom)👍🏻 He is a little shorter than 4’ though😂
Wish my dog would do this. I have to stop every 2 hours because my furry little friend gets nervous on car rides, and will either projectile vomit or drop a deuce. The vet gave me something for her that makes her slightly sleepy but doesn't do anything for the nausea. Just took her in for vaccine updates and the new vet at the practice suggested another medication for her next car ride.

Ford Maverick Back Seat For Road Trip Question OIP

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The bed is 4.5 feet. Just sayin!

Sponsored
OP
OP

nozzle28

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
She’ll be fine. It’s on the firm side and a little more up-right than most small suv back seats. It’s also at a good step-in height, so it’ll be easy to get in and out of, you know.
Thanks!

OP
OP

nozzle28

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wish my dog would do this. I have to stop every 2 hours because my furry little friend gets nervous on car rides, and will either projectile vomit or drop a deuce. The vet gave me something for her that makes her slightly sleepy but doesn't do anything for the nausea. Just took her in for vaccine updates and the new vet at the practice suggested another medication for her next car ride.

OIP.jpg
You shuld try jelly beans for the nausea.