1st road trip

Erniek

First Name
Earnest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GLK350, Ford 1997 F150 4x4, 2019 civic ex
Drove the Maverick from East Tennessee to Columbia , MO today. Didn’t see any other Mavericks. Have the JB4 tuner installed and ran 93 Octane the whole trip. Got 25.5MPG. With the jb4 installed this truck will get up and go when needed. Excellent truck as far as I am concerned.
Sponsored

gotlivin

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Didn’t see any other Mavericks

I just did a Michigan to Gulf Shores AL round trip and did not see any either???? Got a small screw in my rear tire and took it to the local Walmart down there and they were all so excited to see their "first" Maverick.

The Maverick did great by the way for my first long trip, great gas mileage, 31.5 HWY. No issues what so ever!!

Maverick&Goose

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 F350
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Drove the Maverick from East Tennessee to Columbia , MO today. Didn’t see any other Mavericks. Have the JB4 tuner installed and ran 93 Octane the whole trip. Got 25.5MPG. With the jb4 installed this truck will get up and go when needed. Excellent truck as far as I am concerned.
Your Mav looks pretty good! I'm still on the fence on the JB4. I was just going to ForScan mine to get sport mode but the JB4 looks like I can get more out of it.
Did you Lift yours? Tire size? Different wheels or is that spacers? Your Avatar pic looks like mine except for the tires and lift.
Sponsored