NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello everyone, I'm Picking up my XLT Hybrid Wednsday!! I have a question for anyone that has taken a decent road trip in their Maverick with someone in the back seat. We are planning a trip from Memphis to Virginia to pick up my mother-in-law. We are wondering how comfortable the back seat is on long trips? She is about 4 ft tall so leg room won't be an issue. Just wondering how comfortable the back seats are for a 10-hour trip.
The truck bed is four and a half feet long. She will be fine.
Sponsored

Trucklet

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL AWD 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

grumpyunk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mariner 85 Ranger 97 T-bird 87 Sable
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wish my dog would do this. I have to stop every 2 hours because my furry little friend gets nervous on car rides, and will either projectile vomit or drop a deuce. The vet gave me something for her that makes her slightly sleepy but doesn't do anything for the nausea. Just took her in for vaccine updates and the new vet at the practice suggested another medication for her next car ride.

OIP.jpg
When we took our Beaglish on trips, she would be given a Benadryl or 1/2 of one mixed into peanut butter. It calmed her and made the trip much more enjoyable for all.
She used to ride in the middle of the folded down back seat. At each overpass, she would duck. Benadryl didn't seem to affect that.
tom

maverick4natic

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy HHR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hello everyone, I'm Picking up my XLT Hybrid Wednsday!! I have a question for anyone that has taken a decent road trip in their Maverick with someone in the back seat. We are planning a trip from Memphis to Virginia to pick up my mother-in-law. We are wondering how comfortable the back seat is on long trips? She is about 4 ft tall so leg room won't be an issue. Just wondering how comfortable the back seats are for a 10-hour trip.
At 4ft tall, just have her lay down and sleep sideways!
Sponsored