Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I just did my installation and it took me about 30 mins; but spent more time trying to find a trustworthy Kia OEM parts dealer and which wires to tap into.

I can vouch for KiaPartsNow.com. They have a BBB stamp on their site and I paid with paypal, if that helps.
I ordered two mirrors at around $12 each. But the shipping did cost me $35.
Shipping took around a week for the mirrors to arrive.

For the wires, there are three wires on the harness. One negative and two for the 12v.
I tapped into the harness for the dome lights. Used the taps that came with the mirror, not fancy ones but it does the job.
Connected the mirror negative to the negatvie (black wire), its the stand alone wire on the dome harness.
The two 12v on the mirror harness, i tapped both into the switched power wire (purple/white) on the dome harness.

I hope this post helps. thanks.
Sponsored

Daemoss

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When did you order your mirrors? I have placed three separate orders over the last two months, including from the site you are vouching for, only to have every one of them cancelled because there is no more stock.

grod

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

When did you order your mirrors? I have placed three separate orders over the last two months, including from the site you are vouching for, only to have every one of them cancelled because there is no more stock.
I'm having the same issue, got the harness coming just need the mirror...oh and the truck

OP
OP

pfarticus

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ordered mine on the 7th of July
I installed the mirrors a couple weeks after I got them

cyberdog

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What harness? - My mirror came with a harness, which I trimmed to length, and neatly tapped into the overhead wiring. (I also used the +12 to power a 12v to 5v to power my dashcam, for a nice clean installation).
Sponsored