First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Powerboost Platinum. 2018 Escape Titaniu
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone been able to successfully build a Tremor order when the banks opened on 9/15, and you received the order confirmation email?
I have tried 3 times. They thought the system had crashed but saved a draft so we could try again today. It didn't work. The GM tried and has determined that the Tremor must not have been released yet but doesn't know why. He has reached out to Ford for answers, but nothing yet. I'm afraid my small town dealership is going to get screwed by the big boys.
Sponsored

8-Ball

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have tried 3 times. They thought the system had crashed but saved a draft so we could try again today. It didn't work. The GM tried and has determined that the Tremor must not have been released yet but doesn't know why. He has reached out to Ford for answers, but nothing yet. I'm afraid my small town dealership is going to get screwed by the big boys.
The ordering tool just hasn't been fully updated yet. Ridiculous that this is the case; you'd think a company the size of Ford would have this set up before hand but no. The Tremor stuff is there, it just can't be pushed yet because it hasn't been updated properly.

Jamesw65

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Powerboost Platinum. 2018 Escape Titaniu
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just wanted to provide an update for those that may be interested. I work at a dealership and the Tremor body code is available for selection, and it subsequently opens up the Tremor options, however the order can't be pushed. The ordering system kicks it back with an error that the body code isn't valid. One step closer at least, but it has been like this since 9:30AM CST or so.
This is exactly what happened at my dealership. Just when we thought we had a breakthrough, bam, Cactus gray keylime pie to the kisser.

Z06

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, 15 Ram 2500, HHR, 23 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’ll hop in. I’ll say negative also. Same issues as everyone else..

Sponsored

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Cactus gray keylime pie to the kisser.
I would actually not hate a cactus grey with key lime green accents.....Maybe a grey interior with key lime green stitching?

Alter Ego

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Converse All-Stars size 14
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
perhaps, someone should ask when the OKTB date is on the tremor. it hasn't been stated yet has it? hope it is immanent and not long delayed.

AUDIOZONE

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, ranger, mustang, maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was checking price on a tremor Friday morning about 11am central. I wanted a price. A real quote from a dealer. He couldn't do it.

I am thinking about a tremor. I don't know if I'll do it till i see a real quote from a dealer or on a build site. I told them I would check back late next week.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Sponsored

MadMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick fx4 lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just wanted to provide an update for those that may be interested. I work at a dealership and the Tremor body code is available for selection, and it subsequently opens up the Tremor options, however the order can't be pushed. The ordering system kicks it back with an error that the body code isn't valid. One step closer at least, but it has been like this since 9:30AM CST or so.
Yes. This is what my dealer said, we where about to do the order but he couldn’t push it , he said it’s in queue but will eventually go 😵💫

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Lynn

First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Has anyone been able to successfully build a Tremor order when the banks opened on 9/15, and you received the order confirmation email?
My dealer successfully submitted my Tremor order yesterday around 2:00 MST however I have not received a confirmation email from Ford yet. The Tremor option did disappear for a few hours, but he also said that he was able to put in a Tremor order early that same morning.

Z06

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, 15 Ram 2500, HHR, 23 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any updates from anyone?

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still not able to be entered as far as I know.
Sponsored