Sponsored

Anyone in Connecticut with a build date?

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Good morning from Norwalk, I ordered HPR lariat lux FX4 AWD 4K tow on 8-12 and have a build date the week of 11-21. My dealer in Norwalk McMahon ford has been great keeping me informed.
Sponsored

Atisko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan rogue
Good morning from Norwalk, I ordered HPR lariat lux FX4 AWD 4K tow on 8-12 and have a build date the week of 11-21. My dealer in Norwalk McMahon ford has been great keeping me informed.
Oh what is the total amount he charge you in Dealer add on fees?

Ronin

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My build date was moved to Nov 18. Yesterday it started to show "in production" on Ford order tracker. My son will be buying this Maverick. If I really like it I want to order another for me. Not likely to get a hybrid until 23 model year. I think its too late to order another now.

2022MAVERICKAWDCT

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK XLT AWD FX4 4K Tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi folks. I'm in Milford, Connecticut. In early July I ordered a Velocity Blue XL with Co pilot 360, hitch receiver, sliding window and floor covers w/carpeted mats. Not a whisper from Ford or my dealer. Any other Nut matters have better luck?
My truck was built on 11/11/2021! Just waiting for the shipment email....I might not get one, so I will email my dealer on Saturday for an update via the DORA system...

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been in contact with Family Ford in Enfield. They will order at MSRP, but are currently charging $3000 over MSRP for stock units.

Sponsored

Mavericksport

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi folks. I'm in Milford, Connecticut. In early July I ordered a Velocity Blue XL with Co pilot 360, hitch receiver, sliding window and floor covers w/carpeted mats. Not a whisper from Ford or my dealer. Any other Nut matters have better luck?
I'm in Connecticut, I ordered a white lariat with 4k. I ordered 12/14 on 12/16 I already got a build date. The week of February 21st. I'm shocked, they told me 6 months. I wanted the spray in liner, but that is delaying them I heard. Also I ordered it from Gengras Ford

Atisko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan rogue
My dad is located in Brookfield, and the colonial Ford in Danbury has a $1K deposit to order...which in my mind is pretty high. My F150L order deposit will be $500.

Would you reccomend shaker's and do you mind sharing the deposit fee?
I didn’t put a deposit down nor should anybody else if they didn’t sell the vehicle 2you they’ll make thousands more to somebody else. Thus, just no logical reason they should be taking money for a deposit!!! givebyour business someone that doesn’t require a deposit, more importantly go out of state and you won’t have dealer on fees

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello again Connecticut, my Maverick went into production yesterday:).
Few questions(fairly new to Connecticut)I will be keeping my current plates, how does that work?
Also, stopped by my dealer (Shakers in Watertown) yesterday and they claim they don’t know how to adjust my price protection and I might have to pay the new sticker price. Any thoughts?

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'll hop in to commiserate... no build date on my end. Ordered July 14th, no updates. XLT Hybrid with no special features, except the spray-in liner, hitch, and a full-size spare.
Have you received your hybrid yet? What dealer?

Mavericksport

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Few questions(fairly new to Connecticut)I will be keeping my current plates, how does that work?
Also, stopped by my dealer (Shakers in Watertown) yesterday and they claim they don’t know how to adjust my price protection and I might have to pay the new sticker price. Any thoughts?
You can just transfer the plates, save a little money. My order was just built, but not sure if there is any mark up on price yet? Its going to take a month to get to gengras ford. So I'm going to talk to the dealer about my price soon. Good luck with your maverick.

Sponsored
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Good morning from Norwalk, I ordered HPR lariat lux FX4 AWD 4K tow on 8-12 and had a build date the week of 11-21. My dealer in Norwalk is McMahon ford, they were great at keeping me informed. I picked up my truck 1-27-22 and could not be happier, there were no surprises or anything they tried to do at the time of pickup other than to be sure I was satisfied with the truck. I paid MSRP and nothing more as discussed in August when I ordered it. My sales person was Caroline, ask for her she is great, honest, and easy to deal with she made it a pleasure.

HistoryGuy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tim Bartz covered price protection a few weeks ago. You should be protected. Can't remember which episode but it is on Youtube.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Good morning from Norwalk, I ordered HPR lariat lux FX4 AWD 4K tow on 8-12 and had a build date the week of 11-21. My dealer in Norwalk is McMahon ford, they were great at keeping me informed. I picked up my truck 1-27-22 and could not be happier, there were no surprises or anything they tried to do at the time of pickup other than to be sure I was satisfied with the truck. I paid MSRP and nothing more as discussed in August when I ordered it. My sales person was Caroline, ask for her she is great, honest, and easy to deal with she made it a pleasure.
Congratulations on the new Maverick! So happy to hear you had a great experience at McMahon Ford. Thank you for being apart of the Ford family. :)