Sponsored

Anyone in Connecticut with a build date?

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 Crosstrek, 2014 Burgman 650
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi folks. I'm in Milford, Connecticut. In early July I ordered a Velocity Blue XL with Co pilot 360, hitch receiver, sliding window and floor covers w/carpeted mats. Not a whisper from Ford or my dealer. Any other Nut matters have better luck?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Grandpa Tootie
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 Crosstrek, 2014 Burgman 650
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi folks. I'm in Milford, Connecticut. In early July I ordered a Velocity Blue XL with Co pilot 360, hitch receiver, sliding window and floor covers w/carpeted mats. Not a whisper from Ford or my dealer. Any other Nut matters have better luck?
*nutmeggers*

mdh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mauro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Toyota Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'll hop in to commiserate... no build date on my end. Ordered July 14th, no updates. XLT Hybrid with no special features, except the spray-in liner, hitch, and a full-size spare.

AndyVilla

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a build date of 9/27 XL, Co-pilot 360 hitch floor liners

Reactions: mdh

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m in CT. Have an Oxford white XL hybrid on order with spray in liner, splash guards, hard roll up cover, all weather floor liners and 110 volt outlet. Ordered July 21st. Nothing yet. I texted my dealer to remove the splash guards yesterday but did not get a response. Also keep debating if I should switch to an xlt with the same options…

Sponsored

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just ordered a hybrid XLT yesterday, and was told next spring for delivery.

PandaSlash

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Optima
I just ordered a hybrid XLT yesterday, and was told next spring for delivery.
If you don't mind me asking, Who did you order with? My Dad wants to order a Maverick Hybrid and he's trying to find a decent dealer in CT.

Atisko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan rogue
I have a build date for the beginning of October XL 2.0 AWD Tow pkg. might sell 2 partner. Received a build date 2-3 weeks after ordering. Better off ordering from New York dealer& BS Convenience fees.

Last edited:

Atisko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan rogue
If you don't mind me asking, Who did you order with? My Dad wants to order a Maverick Hybrid and he's trying to find a decent dealer in CT.
If you order from a New York dealer an hour away you’ll save on the BS Connecticut convenience fees,better yet you can order from PA &get 3% under invoice w/dealer fees under$400 ~roughly 2K savings w/ a few options.

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered from Ray Seraphin in Vernon. I just put in a reservation on Ford's site and selected them. They got right back to me, and made an appointment for me to come in. They ordered the truck right in front of me, took my deposit, and gave me a copy of the DORA build sheet. I didn't sign an actual purchase order, but they made no mention of charging over MSRP, and I didn't see any ADM stickers on the cars there.

Sponsored

2022MAVERICKAWDCT

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK XLT AWD FX4 4K Tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Waterbury Resident here: I have a build date of 11/01/2021 (Mon). I ordered my truck on 08/09/2021 from Shaker Ford in Watertown.

HerrJavier

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Greetings from Norwalk. Got my confirmation email from Ford on June 25. I first ordered a Hybrid XLT, then one week after upgraded to a Lariat.
Got nothing since then. Crikets….

PandaSlash

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Optima
Waterbury Resident here: I have a build date of 11/01/2021 (Mon). I ordered my truck on 08/09/2021 from Shaker Ford in Watertown.
My dad is located in Brookfield, and the colonial Ford in Danbury has a $1K deposit to order...which in my mind is pretty high. My F150L order deposit will be $500.

Would you reccomend shaker's and do you mind sharing the deposit fee?

PandaSlash

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Optima
If you order from a New York dealer an hour away you’ll save on the BS Connecticut convenience fees,better yet you can order from PA &get 3% under invoice w/dealer fees under$400 ~roughly 2K savings w/ a few options.
My dad actually lives 10 minutes from the NY border, and Brewster ford in NY is quite close.

Are you talking about chapman ford in PA? I wasn't sure if they were still doing that kind of invoicing.

Fx4hOok

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2.0 FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
11-1, NH/MA
Sponsored