Sponsored

Anyone Else Getting Looks Wherever They Go?

MightyMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know this is a silly question but does anyone else constantly gets looks wherever they go in their Maverick? I have an Area 51 Lariat so it sticks out pretty well. Also, mine is the only Maverick that's actively driven in my town. As a result, literally every time when I go somewhere and park it I catch somebody or a couple of people gawking at it when they pass by or approach their own car. I even had an older lady today who I saw photographing it as I approached it and was just enamored with it. She even pulled over and asked if she could sit in it because she and her husband have been searching for one and have yet to even see one for themselves. Once she sat in the driver's seat she said, "This is exactly what we've been looking for." The driving position is perfect for her, and for me for that matter. It has great visibility with big side windows and an expansive windshield. But in regards to the subject, is anyone else experiencing this? I'm sure there is since it's such an uncommon vehicle right now. I would love to know down below.
Sponsored

bwayne

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150, 2008 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wish I had that problem. That would mean I have my Maverick.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
All. The. Time.

I cannot stop and get gas without someone talking to me. Or the grocery store. Or Post Office. Had someone follow me back to work on my lunch break. They jumped out of their Honda and ran up to me. Kinda freaked me out. He then blurted out, "Hey, is that the new Maverick?" Then I knew I was safe. :cool:

Adospeed

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid in Shadow Black
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Get looks only due to the fact that I'm devastatingly handsome. Apart from that, I've only see 2 other Mavs here in my city, and don't seem to be drawing too much attention.

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Many of us are experience this problem, lack of Maverick! :cautious::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know I stared hard at a guys Cactus Gray XLT. Don’t think he noticed. I’m invisible in my Prius…

Jezmund_Berserker

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’ve been eagerly watching for this since I got my Mav last week. Alas, in Atlanta, no one cares. Haven’t noticed a single person “surprised“ to see a Mav and no one at any store or building has ever asked me about it.

Mark6510

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
I know this is a silly question but does anyone else constantly gets looks wherever they go in their Maverick? I have an Area 51 Lariat so it sticks out pretty well. Also, mine is the only Maverick that's actively driven in my town. As a result, literally every time when I go somewhere and park it I catch somebody or a couple of people gawking at it when they pass by or approach their own car. I even had an older lady today who I saw photographing it as I approached it and was just enamored with it. She even pulled over and asked if she could sit in it because she and her husband have been searching for one and have yet to even see one for themselves. Once she sat in the driver's seat she said, "This is exactly what we've been looking for." The driving position is perfect for her, and for me for that matter. It has great visibility with big side windows and an expansive windshield. But in regards to the subject, is anyone else experiencing this? I'm sure there is since it's such an uncommon vehicle right now. I would love to know down below.
I'll let you know in a couple of weeks when I get my Maverick, LOL. Mine is being delivered to the dealer as I type. I'm in Northeast Ohio, between Cleveland and Erie, PA and there are so very few around here. Bronco Sports everywhere, but no Mavericks. I hope to enjoy my 15 minutes of fame before they are all over the place in a couple of years.

Sponsored

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

sn00pyguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sn00pyguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You and me both! I am at "got the window sticker". Supposedly in production. But no modules have filled in for the VIN. At least it's moving in the right direction. I can't wait to to be one of the few Hybrid Mav's in my area! Patience Truckhopper!

luluowee

First Name
Lu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
All. The. Time.

I cannot stop and get gas without someone talking to me. Or the grocery store. Or Post Office. Had someone follow me back to work on my lunch break. They jumped out of their Honda and ran up to me. Kinda freaked me out. He then blurted out, "Hey, is that the new Maverick?" Then I knew I was safe. :cool:
I wanted to following the only Maverick I've seen in Fort Myers, but my friend stopped me. I just want to see it. This wait has been hellish.

SkeeterB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Lux, 4K, FX4, 360, Velocity Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not so much. Every once in a while.
Sponsored