Sponsored

Any Black Appearance Package Maverick pics?

Jamesrchapman1949

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
any, please!
Sponsored

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I think so far, we just have the somewhat crude render from the packaging guide, color looks to be Cactus Gray or Oxford White w/ BAP. We know it's not Avalanche as that's a Tremor only color.

Ford Maverick Any Black Appearance Package Maverick pics? 1663346604793

We'll likely only see more computer generated images until the first one gets produced and photographed in the wild. Unless Ford slips a test mule black appearance pack model in with the 22s to have a real world example driving around, could be a while.

dlorton0844

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chrysler Town & Country
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I personally like the headlight treatments and black grill. The Black wheels are nice, but the main thing is the black interior...just wish they had pictures of it! I assume it'll look like the Tremor interior without the orange

PDM33

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I personally like the headlight treatments and black grill. The Black wheels are nice, but the main thing is the black interior...just wish they had pictures of it! I assume it'll look like the Tremor interior without the orange
But you can almost guarantee that the door panels, console and half of the dash will still be blue, like they are on the Tremor. I'm sure the black will look great but don't assume it will replace all the blue, because it probably won't

Sponsored

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
But you can almost guarantee that the door panels, console and half of the dash will still be blue, like they are on the Tremor. I'm sure the black will look great but don't assume it will replace all the blue, because it probably won't
Correct, Ford technically calls that color Medium Dark Slate but it does have a bit of blue to it, at least in my opinion. And everything that's currently Medium Dark Slate in XL, XLT and Lariat, will still be Medium Dark Slate in Black Appearance Package Mavericks and Tremors as well. Just the seats and other accent parts and pieces will be Black Onyx. I think we can expect BAP interior to look very much like the Tremor interior, less the orange stitching and Tremor logos of course.

Ford Maverick Any Black Appearance Package Maverick pics? 1663347942464

Ford Maverick Any Black Appearance Package Maverick pics? 1663348016773

Either way, Ford answered on all of the interior color complaints and it's nice to see a 'black' interior available on all trims.

PDM33

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Correct, Ford technically calls that color Medium Dark Slate but it does have a bit of blue to it, at least in my opinion. And everything that's currently Medium Dark Slate in XL, XLT and Lariat, will still be Medium Dark Slate in Black Appearance Package Mavericks and Tremors as well. Just the seats and other accent parts and pieces will be Black Onyx. I think we can expect BAP interior to look very much like the Tremor interior, less the orange stitching and Tremor logos of course.

1663347942464.png

1663348016773.png

Either way, Ford answered on all of the interior color complaints and it's nice to see a 'black' interior available on all trims.
I'm talking about the Navy Pier that you see on the console and upper doors which is on models, including the Tremor

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I'm talking about the Navy Pier that you see on the console and upper doors which is on models, including the Tremor
That's Medium Dark Slate I thought, regardless of what it's called, it looks awfully blue to me and it is in fact in all models regardless of what you, I or Ford call it. No Ford Maverick comes with a fully black interior, they will all have the same bits of Navy Pier/Medium Slate throughout.

Brian Wagg

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, Lariat, Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I like the BAP from the outside, but am really hoping to get confirmation from Ford (pics would be amazing 🙏) as to what material the seats are in this package. If they're confirmed to be the Black Onyx ActiveX seats seen in the tremor (minus the tremor stitching/logo), then I'm sold. If they end up being just black cloth seats, I'd say the package is severely overpriced and I'll pass on it.

My guess is that they're the same material/seats shown on the tremor (again, minus the accent stitching and logos), but it's not 100% clear to me from reading the order guide or the packaging guide....

volksnuts

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I like the BAP from the outside, but am really hoping to get confirmation from Ford (pics would be amazing 🙏) as to what material the seats are in this package. If they're confirmed to be the Black Onyx ActiveX seats seen in the tremor (minus the tremor stitching/logo), then I'm sold. If they end up being just black cloth seats, I'd say the package is severely overpriced and I'll pass on it.

My guess is that they're the same material/seats shown on the tremor (again, minus the accent stitching and logos), but it's not 100% clear to me from reading the order guide or the packaging guide....
Pretty sure it will depend on your level of trim
XLT will get XL colored fabric seat where the Lariat will get the Tremor colored active X (minus stitching of course)

Sponsored

Brian Wagg

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, Lariat, Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Pretty sure it will depend on your level of trim
XLT will get XL colored fabric seat where the Lariat will get the Tremor colored active X (minus stitching of course)
And that's what I want clarification on. If I get the XLT BAP, am I spending $1600 for some slightly different rims, black/tinted accents, and the privilege of getting XL seats in my XLT truck?

Seems like way too much money if that's the case.

Reactions: wjg

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
There's no Active-x in the XLT, even with Tremor or BAP. BAP and Tremor will each have black cloth in XLT and black Active-X in Lariat.

xplorguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Veloster N
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Available with XLT also and would be fabric seats..hopefully different from the XL considering the upcharge. I do like the 18" wheels for the XLT. If the seats looked good I could see moving this way..

xplorguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Veloster N
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think so far, we just have the somewhat crude render from the packaging guide, color looks to be Cactus Gray or Oxford White w/ BAP. We know it's not Avalanche as that's a Tremor only color.

1663346604793.png

We'll likely only see more computer generated images until the first one gets produced and photographed in the wild. Unless Ford slips a test mule black appearance pack model in with the 22s to have a real world example driving around, could be a while.
I think this body color does look like Avalanche..it's a little light for CGray. Note the door handles are not Black either. And the wheels shown may not be the package wheels as they are described as having a machined surface. Personally I like the wheels from this photo. Ford is asking us to order a package sight unseen!

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think this body color does look like Avalanche..it's a little light for CGray. Note the door handles are not Black either. And the wheels shown may not be the package wheels as they are described as having a machined surface. Personally I like the wheels from this photo. Ford is asking us to order a package sight unseen!
nah. Avalanche is darker than cactus. The above is def cactus.
Sponsored