Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I realize that autos is supposed to be standard across three models.
I've been able to stream music however I'm not been able to use the navigation function of Android Auto to have it show up on the screen in the Maverick. Unless there's better way, I'm hoping that if I get the Motorola m1 that issue will be solved. Assume that when you plug in the USB from phone to the truck that I would have navigation to show on the screen but I have not been able to do that on my XL.
If your navigation isn't showing up via hardwire method, then that needs to be addressed first.

Have you confirmed the USB cable you are using has data transfer capabilities or does it only charge your battery? Cheap cables may be the culprit.
Is the navigation app compatible with AA?
Does your phone have AA? One guy on a separate thread couldn't get wireless charging to work on his Lariat until we pointed out his phone model doesn't have wireless charging capabilities. :rolleyes:
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dante

First Name
Dante'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mav-2.0AWD, '75 Mach1, '94 Stang GT, 2011 335i
I have a Google Pixel XL 4 which has the latest Android version on it.
Thank you for pointing out the type C data cord, I had not considered that since I use it all the time and I transfer files with it from my phone to my computer for work. That said it's definitely worth looking into. Thank you all for helping me with this

Dante

First Name
Dante'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mav-2.0AWD, '75 Mach1, '94 Stang GT, 2011 335i
I do have Android Auto. I will need to double check to make sure that it is up to date
Sponsored