AM/FM Dreams and Sirius Radio !

Furthur

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
What's up with standard Radio If it's not a Sync3 system, You don't have direct access to Sirius Radio. Like why?
Sponsored

SkeeterB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Lux, 4K, FX4, 360, Velocity Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You have to use the phone app. If you look at the build site you see what trims come with Sirius and there is only one option. Lariat Luxury, so from base you pay around $18,000 for it.

liveshot

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda Miata , 2022 VW Taos, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You have to use the phone app. If you look at the build site you see what trims come with Sirius and there is only one option. Lariat Luxury, so from base you pay around $18,000 for it.
You are correct, sir. I use the Sirius app on my iPhone tethered with the wireless CarPlay adapter I installed so basically seamless satellite radio.

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lariat Luxury, so from base you pay around $18,000 for it.
My Lariat Lux was $30,865, including the $1,495 destination charge.
Base XL is $21,490. So around 9k, but they should have made it an option at least on other trims, if not included it.

My wifes base 2019 Equinox has SiriusXM.

Flomounier1

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One of the main reasons to have Sirius XM radio is to have reception where there is no reception.

When you use the app and drive through remote areas, you will lose connection if there is no mobile internet.

Sponsored

SkeeterB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Lux, 4K, FX4, 360, Velocity Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So true. Should have been an option on all trims, along with cruise control.

bwayne

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150, 2008 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You can always buy a radio and antenna. I installed one in my son’s car years ago. They’re still available.

troynm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat hybrid, Velocity Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I installed it in mine. I agree that it really should come with all trim models. Out here in the Desert SW cellular can be spotty unless you are in a fairly large city or on the interstate.
Ford Maverick AM/FM Dreams and Sirius Radio ! IMG_1484.JPG

Spook

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am probably a rare one on here. Most of the vehicles I have bought over the past few years all come with Sirius XM and I didn't want it. After the free trial time is over, I never use it again. As long as I have AM/FM, I am happy. My choice in music is very narrow and I can almost always find it on FM. So, why pay all that money to listen to one channel on pay radio. It's like certain items others may not want but is included with the model you order, whether you want it or not.
About the only good Sirius is that it may add value when it comes time to trade.
While I am at it, this one will get a few of you ticked. I don't need any amplifier or big speakers to cause my windows to vibrate. I need to hear sirens, horns and other noises that help me drive safely.

unlimited

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Heidi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am probably a rare one on here. Most of the vehicles I have bought over the past few years all come with Sirius XM and I didn't want it. After the free trial time is over, I never use it again. As long as I have AM/FM, I am happy. My choice in music is very narrow and I can almost always find it on FM. So, why pay all that money to listen to one channel on pay radio. It's like certain items others may not want but is included with the model you order, whether you want it or not.
About the only good Sirius is that it may add value when it comes time to trade.
While I am at it, this one will get a few of you ticked. I don't need any amplifier or big speakers to cause my windows to vibrate. I need to hear sirens, horns and other noises that help me drive safely.
Sirius is great if you go out of your area often, and we do. We would be constantly having to find a station if not for Sirius.
And I do like the better stereo's, not for the LOUD music but just because it sounds better instead of like out of a can. To each their own.

Sponsored

nunucello

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I installed it in mine. I agree that it really should come with all trim models. Out here in the Desert SW cellular can be spotty unless you are in a fairly large city or on the interstate.
IMG_1484.JPG
You rigged that amazing. Great Job.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know of a site that discounts combination packages (plug and play receiver, vehicle installation kit). Installing an SXM Tour radio w/360L and taking advantage of the 50% off offer through the Ford Rewards offer (12 months of SXM Platinum, 8.25/mo for a year). Thats 64% off the 22.99 retail price.
Sponsored