John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I feel the desire of Ford to keep anything from being attached to negative post was one of main reasons for jump points under the hood. 🤷
I think it's because research shows people don't like removing their child, child seat, dog carrier, luggage, mother, father, or groceries from the back seat, in a rain storm, or snow storm, when they, or someone else needs a jump start.

Plus, for 125 years the traditional jump point has been under the hood. Where is your brother-in-law who just borrowed your truck going to look first?

Plus my father had a non-hybrid luxury Buick. It had the 12v battery under the rear seat as well. It had jump points under the hood. It's for convenience sake.
Sponsored

hevnbnd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You'll need

1 NZ6Z-15436-B Trailer 4 and 7 pin connector
1 NZ6Z-19H332-A Trailer Brake Module
1 ML3Z-14529-AC Trailer Brake Control Switch

The issue with it is there is nothing on the parts diagrams that show if the harness is already prewired for these items. So you could get them and there could be places for them, but no electrical ready for it.
So did anyone try to use these parts yet?

RatworX

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a 23 Tremor and I need to install 7 pin connector and a brake controller by next week. I got everything ordered but I have never used or fooled with anything like this before. Has anyone confirmed pre wiring for such things under the dash for controller and or under the bed / rear wheel wells somewhere 7pin prewire?
Sponsored