jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I went to the Cleveland Auto Show yesterday and was checking out the Maverick display when a nice Ford rep came over and asked if I was interested in it. We got to talking and I explained how I ordered one in July and am still waiting for it, but that it should be coming any day now. She says, "Oh Nice! Let me send you a $750 cash reward which you can use when you purchase the vehicle."

"Wow," I say, "That's great, thank you."

I give her my info and a few hours later I get an email with the reward offer.

Screen Shot 2022-03-06 at 10.49.11 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-06 at 10.50.32 AM.png

Oh well....😂🤷🏻‍♂️
Ford’s profit margins probably are slim on the Maverick compared to some of their other models, hence the exclusion.
It was worth a shot.
Sponsored

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Last edited:

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I notice it says "A/Z/D-Plan ineligible."

The Farm Bureau $500 back says " This offer may not be used in conjunction with most other Ford Motor Company private incentives or AXZD-Plans. "

Wondering if anyone has been able to apply the X-Plan AND the $500 Farm Bureau cash back.
I'll be trying to get both when I finally purchase mine.
I was able to use A-Plan and Farm Bureau.

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang, 01 Sport Trac, 11 Volt
I notice it says "A/Z/D-Plan ineligible."

The Farm Bureau $500 back says " This offer may not be used in conjunction with most other Ford Motor Company private incentives or AXZD-Plans. "

Wondering if anyone has been able to apply the X-Plan AND the $500 Farm Bureau cash back.
I'll be trying to get both when I finally purchase mine.
Your sentence about the $500 back concerns me. I will be getting my Maverick in the next week or two and the dealer told me I could piggyback deals with the Farm Bureau discount and the X-plan.

Sponsored

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was able to use A-Plan and Farm Bureau.
I don't think you did. Unless the dealer did something they weren't supposed to? (Which would be a violation of the AZXD pricing agreement with Ford).

I did just double check.....if you put the Maverick (or any other vehicle) in as an A-plan (or X-plan) sale, the Farm Bureau option doesn't even show up. They are incompatible.

The terms & conditions for the Farm Bureau rebate state "A/X/Z/D-Plan delivery types are not eligible".

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't think you did. Unless the dealer did something they weren't supposed to? (Which would be a violation of the AZXD pricing agreement with Ford).

I did just double check.....if you put the Maverick (or any other vehicle) in as an A-plan (or X-plan) sale, the Farm Bureau option doesn't even show up. They are incompatible.

The terms & conditions for the Farm Bureau rebate state "A/X/Z/D-Plan delivery types are not eligible".
Well, I’m not sure what to tell you other than that I was. A-Plan due to natural disaster and Farm Bureau discount. This was over 6 months ago, 10/3 at All-Star Ford in Denham Springs, Louisiana. 🤷🏻‍♂️

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, I’m not sure what to tell you other than that I was. A-Plan due to natural disaster and Farm Bureau discount. This was over 6 months ago, 10/3 at All-Star Ford in Denham Springs, Louisiana. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Something could have changed last year? Or the fact that you got the A-plan pricing, but it wasn't a true A-plan?? My guess is the latter, that the rules were different based on the natural disaster discount extended to you. Anyway that it happened, I am glad they were able to help you out!

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Even worse and more embarassing, Ford's $500 military discount doesn't include veterans who were discharged greater than 2 years ago. So a 28 year old Navy Chef deserves the discount more than a Purple Heart Vietnam War veteran?
As a service disabled veteran i find this hideous. It wasn’t always this way from Ford i got a discount in 2018 when i bought a new escape. This is the second Ford since and both times it was no.
Sponsored