CatsupGladiator

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Caravan
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sacramento (elevation sea level) I get over 90 mpg ! Its a 100 mile trip, and it takes me literally 1 gallon of gas :)
But what is the MPG from Sacramento to Lake Tahoe can't be more than 25 or your breaking the laws of physics, or taking a play directly from manufacturers' playbook 😉

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
I just saw the Video on the guy testing a 2021-2 Escape Hybrid with the same drive train as the Maverick and on his trip..plus what others had driven it(Test drives) it recorded 35.4mpg after 130 miles of combined driving and he had full throttled it several times he said in the 6 miles he drove.. He did this test for us Maverick owners to give you an idea of how the Hybrid drove..what it felt like inside since the escape and Maverick are on the same platform. So I'm pretty comfortable with 35 plus in mostly city driving I'd do........

bradfordly

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The way I see it is even if Ford over estimated how much it gets and it ends up being like 35 MPG, that is still fantastic either way

Sponsored

Fish Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius LE, Ford F150
But what is the MPG from Sacramento to Lake Tahoe can't be more than 25 or your breaking the laws of physics, or taking a play directly from manufacturers' playbook 😉
Honestly I haven't checked it, but it doesn't seem like less than 35 ? I'll try that the next time I think about it, and tell you exactly.
Sponsored