pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Granger, are you seeing any of your orders from late August on starting to fill? Particularly your Lariat, EcoBoost, lux package, tow package, AWD, 360, soft rollup bed cover? Any reason this model/build is not filling?
Thanks
I'd suggest taking the stand-alone tonneau off your order. Think of it this way - If Ford was going to build 8 trucks next week and had 10 orders, 2 of the orders had a tonneau and the other 8 didn't, the path of least resistance for scheduling orders would be to exclude the 2 tonneau orders.

My reasoning has nothing to do with constraints, and more to do with how I think a scheduling process would work. It is a team of people working with data and making selections based on available content and keeping the factory moving as quickly as possible. Constraints certainly play into that, but after that they are going to filter orders down based on common add-on selections - anything you have added could get excluded just randomly for that kind of a reason.

Keep factory-only add-ons on your order, but anything that can be done at the dealer (i.e. floor mats, mud flaps, a stand-alone tonneau) - order those through the dealer directly!

Grayhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
car
Engine
Undecided
I'd suggest taking the stand-alone tonneau off your order. Think of it this way - If Ford was going to build 8 trucks next week and had 10 orders, 2 of the orders had a tonneau and the other 8 didn't, the path of least resistance for scheduling orders would be to exclude the 2 tonneau orders.

My reasoning has nothing to do with constraints, and more to do with how I think a scheduling process would work. It is a team of people working with data and making selections based on available content and keeping the factory moving as quickly as possible. Constraints certainly play into that, but after that they are going to filter orders down based on common add-on selections - anything you have added could get excluded just randomly for that kind of a reason.

Keep factory-only add-ons on your order, but anything that can be done at the dealer (i.e. floor mats, mud flaps, a stand-alone tonneau) - order those through the dealer directly!
Thanks for your suggestions. As this process drags it makes sense.

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Out of the 9 trucks that are in route to Granger, one of them is mine! My truck is in the state of Missouri not too far from Granger, IA.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thx for that update! Have you seen anything that indicates whether those 9 "balance of orders to schedule this allocation cycle" should (might?) get their scheduling emails this Thursday? Or too early to tell for previewing for this week?
I don't show any previews for Thursday.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Granger, are you seeing any of your orders from late August on starting to fill? Particularly your Lariat, EcoBoost, lux package, tow package, AWD, 360, soft rollup bed cover? Any reason this model/build is not filling?
Thanks
I don't have any further insight unfortunately. Rollup cover is easy to add afterwards so that's always a consideration to take off.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't have any further insight unfortunately. Rollup cover is easy to add afterwards so that's always a consideration to take off.
That is what I said! 😁

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good news! We did see some previews on retails this morning. Looks like a lot of Hybrid XLTs and one 2.0L Lariat. The Lariat did not have First Edition or Luxury package on it, a pretty "base" Lariat.

Ford Maverick 3% Below Invoice on Ford Maverick at Granger Ford 1638976424725

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good news! We did see some previews on retails this morning. Looks like a lot of Hybrid XLTs and one 2.0L Lariat. The Lariat did not have First Edition or Luxury package on it, a pretty "base" Lariat.

1638976424725.png
Sigh (yet again)....but definitely congrats to the others. Guess it wasn't a good idea to have ordered the First Edition package.

I take it that leaves only one remaining November/December allocation that isn't yet slated for scheduling?

Last edited:
Sponsored

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Against all odds I actually got pulled today for a build date - thx for the patience, Granger team!

Cubican

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, viper, c8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Against all odds I actually got pulled today for a build date - thx for the patience, Granger team!
Your last comment from last night didn’t age well but a big congratulations to you once you have that built week everything changes

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Your last comment from last night didn’t age well but a big congratulations to you once you have that built week everything changes
Indeed...my order wasn't on the preview list for this week, so this was definitely a surprise!

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I picked up my Maverick last Saturday at Granger. They are awesome to work with...no high pressure sales for add-ons (finance guy Javan only talked about extended warranty and they were willing to price match to Flood Ford). My wife were in and out in just 1 hour! I even got a thank you email from Zach! Highly recommend these guys!!:love:
Sponsored