First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav XLT,2013 Ford F150 XLT 4x4, 2015 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hopefully it will be built before the Barracuda I ordered in 2009.
Sponsored

Doug Wildman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Mav_27

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered a Maverick XLT in June, like a lot of you. My email from Ford says my truck will be built in the week of October 4, which is this week. I emailed my dealership to see if they have heard anything and this is what I got back:

“I spoke with my rep yesterday and all of the Mavericks with the hybrid motor will be delayed until March.”

If this is true, why hasn’t Ford contacted me and why haven’t the changed the order info online? At this point, I am very frustrated.
I ordered an XLT Lux Hybrid in June and just got email from my dealer that all Hybrids are on hold for 6 months. WTF?!

Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It says I need a VIN number. No production date, no VIN. Ordered June 15, confirmed June 16.
You get a VIN when you're scheduled for production. You have not been scheduled yet, so no VIN. Actually I was replying to @eddierobbins asking him what his tracker shows.

V2WIN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a Maverick XLT in June, like a lot of you. My email from Ford says my truck will be built in the week of October 4, which is this week. I emailed my dealership to see if they have heard anything and this is what I got back:

“I spoke with my rep yesterday and all of the Mavericks with the hybrid motor will be delayed until March.”

If this is true, why hasn’t Ford contacted me and why haven’t the changed the order info online? At this point, I am very frustrated.
The dealer that let me test drive a EB said spring on hybrids , & another said 6 months. March is roughly 6 months. If we have to wait that much longer Ford should throw us a bone too, think free and earlier. Maybe a free lux package for w a icing lol.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The dealer that let me test drive a EB said spring on hybrids , & another said 6 months. March is roughly 6 months. If we have to wait that much longer Ford should throw us a bone too, think free and earlier. Maybe a free lux package for w a icing lol.
FREE or maybe lease of $100/mo of Maverick/Bronco (ford's choice) until delivery of ordered build!

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine is already built. The ford live stream said look for a couple of weeks to see epa numbers

Tony_The_Wiseguy

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Area 51
I just texted my salesman, he said he hasnt heard that yet. He texted his Rep and will let me know what she say's. I will share once I hear something.

Sponsored

WFred8

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
So when they say spring or March does that mean that more hybrids will be scheduled at that time (meaning that they would not be built until May or June) or that we can expect more to be built in March (meaning that they would be scheduled sometime in January)?

ldog2003

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 Ranger XLT, '22 Maverick XLT Lux Ordered
Can we stop churning the Rumor Mill about Hybrid delays.. Every time a see a post like this I click on it hoping there is some kind of real news and its all speculation and rumors.

Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
we should just wait.
many of us ordered it unseen and production just started. I ordered end of july and I would say that anything before March 2022 is a bonus. I wanted Hybrid and I will not compromise. I wanted LUX package and I will wait for it.
the age on internet has complicated life with all these “insider” information like previewing, allocation and constraints.
The alternative is to cancel your order and your dealer will be happy because he can direct your early reservation as a stock vehicle when ready.
The only thing, is that I hope Ford foes not increase the price for us waiting...

RebellaE

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, Lux, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So when they say spring or March does that mean that more hybrids will be scheduled at that time (meaning that they would not be built until May or June) or that we can expect more to be built in March (meaning that they would be scheduled sometime in January)?
I'm betting they mean March for STOCK hybrids. We already know there is a hold on stock hybrids so this makes sense and the dealer is just mixing up information between stock and retail orders.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.