Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
well absent the email from Ford for my Mav, I'll venture to add on the "cleat tie down kit 61D" tomorrow, since I already added SIBL last month. Should be a no-cost no-constraint addition.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 maverick,2017 taurus,2008 f350
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I did get picked up for production today,i was told i was number 21 on the spreadsheet of 76 rollovers back in november. I just added the bedliner/cargo package on monday with Samantha and than notice they swicthed by priority code from 10 to 12,so i don't know if adding the cargo/bedliner special pkg and/or the priority code change got me picked up today ??? or more likey pure luck!

OP
OP

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think being #21 was a good thing. Starting at a PC12 is high up there. I was PC 14 with a 1/26/22 order date.

I'll check with Samantha re my current PC. BTW, I am voting for her for President. She gets it done.

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, jeep patriot, Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No luck for me today. Just called Ford marketing. They did give me my private offer certificate number which I'm excited about. Progress I suppose.

Sponsored

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well I emailed Granger for an order update. After the first batch of 40 allocations I only moved 15 spots closer to the front of the line. Not sure how my xl AWD 4k keeps getting passed over. I thought an xl would have a better chance of getting built and didn't care for the orange accents either. Sounds like there are 16 allocations left for January which is nice.

OrangeBlue

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
FWIW.
I'm not one who studies all the in and outs of Ford ordering stuff, but...

I don't think it matters what Priority Code you at (aside from 99).
It only matter what PC you are at compared to the other orders at your dealer.

Example: Imagine that your dealer has SIX orders and an allocation for TWO.
If TWO of the SIX are at PC14, and the others are at PC19, you will get built with PC 14.

I think being #21 was a good thing. Starting at a PC12 is high up there. I was PC 14 with a 1/26/22 order date.

I'll check with Samantha re my current PC. BTW, I am voting for her for President. She gets it done.

OP
OP

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
FWIW.
I'm not one who studies all the in and outs of Ford ordering stuff, but...

I don't think it matters what Priority Code you at (aside from 99).
It only matter what PC you are at compared to the other orders at your dealer.

Example: Imagine that your dealer has SIX orders and an allocation for TWO.
If TWO of the SIX are at PC14, and the others are at PC19, you will get built with PC 14.
Just heard from Samantha. There are 24 ahead of me. But, Granger is totally out of consideration on scheduling, as they have 100% allocations for their orders. It is 100% on Ford right now to get these scheduled and built.

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just heard from Samantha. There are 24 ahead of me. But, Granger is totally out of consideration on scheduling, as they have 100% allocations for their orders. It is 100% on Ford right now to get these scheduled and built.
Said they have 16 for January. So for MY 23 they may have enough, but you could be waiting until September to get your truck.

OP
OP

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Said they have 16 for January. So for MY 23 they may have enough, but you could be waiting until September to get your truck.
They have more allocations than 16 currently. If BIG DADDY was # 21 of 76 in November, there must be over 50 allocations for Granger at this time. It's all on Ford right now. I think things will move quicker at this point, as Ford isn't handing out massive allocations just because a dealer has 500 orders in the system. So that means Granger will have priority vs oversold dealers. All good for us '22 order customers.

Sponsored

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They have more allocations than 16 currently. If BIG DADDY was # 21 of 76 in November, there must be over 50 allocations for Granger at this time. It's all on Ford right now. I think things will move quicker at this point, as Ford isn't handing out massive allocations just because a dealer has 500 orders in the system. So that means Granger will have priority vs oversold dealers. All good for us '22 order customers.
I just asked yesterday, Savannah said 16 for January. The 40 from Nov and December were used up. I only moved up 15 spots during that period the 40 got used. They get allocation numbers from Ford during a meeting at the beginning of each month. January allocations started this week. If they get 16 ish allocations per month, eventually all of the remaining trucks will get scheduled for production during MY23. Ford looks at the priority code 10s at Granger first, if they can't build those they move on to the pc 11s and so on. Depends on constraints on your build if you get skipped in grangers active order list. Allocations are based on previous sales of the Maverick at the dealership as well as how many slow selling vehicles the dealership sells like escape.

OP
OP

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
that's interesting. Here is what she told me: " Ford did give us enough allocations to cover our orders so that is good! ".

I don't know their exact number of unscheduled orders, and maybe Big Daddy's # 21 skipped over others. Still, it is all on Ford at this point. Ford doesn't have to schedule every allocation provided, so 50 allocations could sit for a few months. But I'm hoping next two months will clear the backlog.

MaveLick

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM REBEL (Soon to be Maverick)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
that's interesting. Here is what she told me: " Ford did give us enough allocations to cover our orders so that is good! ".

I don't know their exact number of unscheduled orders, and maybe Big Daddy's # 21 skipped over others. Still, it is all on Ford at this point. Ford doesn't have to schedule every allocation provided, so 50 allocations could sit for a few months. But I'm hoping next two months will clear the backlog.
I was at PC14 in mid December. The ironic part is that my farmer status will be gone by the end of March. I would have to renew the membership for another year. I really hope to visit IA in the summer.

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was at PC14 in mid December. The ironic part is that my farmer status will be gone by the end of March. I would have to renew the membership for another year. I really hope to visit IA in the summer.
Go on the farm bureau web site and apply for another certificate, mine says expires beginning January 2024.

OP
OP

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The ironic part is that my farmer status will be gone by the end of March. I would have to renew the membership for another year. I really hope to visit IA in the summer.
I inquired about that on dedicated threads, it's actually the order date that counts, not the delivery date. Yea, I know the language on the flyer, it says "take delivery by...." but I was assured it was the actual order date for those placing orders.

I went ahead and renewed mine anyway, the $20 seemed cheap insurance for getting the discount. That way I'm covered whether order date or delivery date.
Sponsored