Deborah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have a 22, so for s@@@s and giggles went and configured a 24, $4540 more with NO 0 % interest and no spray in bedliner....out of my price bracket...$32540.00, glad I got it when I did...
Sponsored

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My '23 Lariat Hybrid was $36,100. With Lux, CP360, Cp360 Assist, SIBL, floor mats and moonroof, Alto Blue ($495 extra)

My '24 Laiat Hybrid, $38,400. With Floor mats and Moonroof. Going Atlas Blue.
Gaining: Remote Start.
Losing: wiper de-icer, keypad, leather steering wheel and Alto Blue.

After making things apples-to-apples (if my math is correct), that's a $3,390 increase.

Hope Ford comes thru with some type of price protection !
Take the floor mats off!!!!!!!!!

Use your 42,000 ford points and get them afterwards. The floor mats won't hold up your order and you can save the cash and still get them.

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I did use the build tool and everything seems to be in there. Like you said, the important thing is to get an order in. But right now it's based on the word of the receptionist at the dealer that my previous order will be converted over automatically and I will get an email in the next 3 days. I have no way of knowing when this automatic order conversion will or does take place before the order bank close again.
Receptionist? Is it a really small dealership where the receptionist is also the salesperson and sales manager? Other wise I'd be in their showroom in 5 minutes talking to a real person.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine would have increased over $3,000 (23 scheduled to be built). At that price increase and would be out of it! No longer an inexpensive truck!
Quick "is it expensive?" Check
When min wage was $1.25 MSRP for new six cyl Plymouth with radio/heater was 2,000 hours work time so 2000 hours at $15/hr is $30,000 Work time.

Sponsored

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
$2,880 increase for mine.
It was more than I was expecting.
1689607079933.png
Thought that well a 20% increase sucks from the original 2022 price in 2021, think ford did not stick it to any trim level as
Don't hold your breath. Private offer is on base price not options or packages since they didn't go up. It is still undecided what they will do about the hybrid price for rollovers.
Yes, was lucky to get mine at the end of the 2022 run. My Lariat Lux package would have been hundreds more after the private offer. Do think back then the XL made money, XLT was a push and the Lariat's cost money. Not sure about this year with everything is standard on the Lariat. Will be interesting to see.

LessFrequent

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Less
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
To me the point of the Maverick was the entry price point. Fuel mileage was just an added benefit.

Depending on how Ford does these private cash offers, these 2024 prices put it too close to other, more capable vehicles.
I totally agree. A Base (before options) MY24 XLT Hybrid (including shipping) is $3360 over the Base MY23 XLT Hybrid. Depending on how my Private Offer goes (assuming my MY23 Hybrid doesn't get scheduled) will decide my next move.

Vivianflygirl

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Flygirl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Receptionist? Is it a really small dealership where the receptionist is also the salesperson and sales manager? Other wise I'd be in their showroom in 5 minutes talking to a real person.
It's typical at the dealers I've been to. The receptionist gets you to a salesperson or your existing salesperson. I came with my existing order. She gave me the standard answer she was supposed to give all the carryover customers. The order banks will open up some time around 4:30 EST, they will put in our '24 orders automatically and send us an email in the next 3 days. I asked to speak to a manager. He said they had a team ready to carry over the orders as soon as the bank opens. I was hoping to hear of someone sucessfully putting in their '24 order into the new order bank so I can go back to the dealer and have them carry over mines and get a physical confirmation that the '24 carryover order took place.

rknrbt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just tried to use the AXZ build and price site but it is still showing the '23 Maverick. Used the build and price thru ford.com but it only shows MSRP.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Given the choice, I wouldn't order the 360+ Assist package, but I can live with it.

HRG
I still find ACC annoying...but when I turn it off, it is even MORE annoying as when I set regular cruise, it dings and flashes a warning message on the screen that I am in standard cruise.

Sponsored

Robert C

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Why don't you elect different state legislators that will modify your state franchise laws to allow direct ordering to the manufacturer? You probably won't see it in your lifetime because you don't give as much money to your legislator as dealers do.

Since the order banks aren't open yet there is no official paperwork for 2024 orders. When they can put the order in you should get a DORA to confirm.
I agree old man. I also agree that the dealerships contribute huge amounts of money to politicians. That law is going to be very hard to change especially here in Michigan.
I've noticed others on here have had the same experience at the dealership that I had today. The dealership sayin that this 23 to 24 rollover conversion or whatever you want to call it will be automatic. They will be doing all their unfulfilled orders automatically. That's not what Ford said. Ford said you have to do this at the dealer or your order will be canceled.
Ford wants to cancel orders they have too many. The dealerships do not want these orders canceled that's why they're doing it "automatically". Ford wants the people that just don't want to wait anymore in this debacle to be canceled so they have less orders. The dealers want those orders fulfilled and when the people don't pick them up they sell them at a crazy markup. Surprising Ford didn't see this coming - no wait a minute it isn't.

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My '23 Lariat Hybrid was $36,100. With Lux, CP360, Cp360 Assist, SIBL, floor mats and moonroof, Alto Blue ($495 extra)

My '24 Laiat Hybrid, $38,400. With Floor mats and Moonroof. Going Atlas Blue.
Gaining: Remote Start.
Losing: wiper de-icer, keypad, leather steering wheel and Alto Blue.

After making things apples-to-apples (if my math is correct), that's a $3,390 increase.

Hope Ford comes thru with some type of price protection !
2023 Lariat has soft vinyl wrapped steering wheel according to my window sticker and 2023 order guide.

Wiingnut

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco 19 Mustang GT 24 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just came back from my friendly neighbourhood Ford dealer. Same one I ordered my 2023 Maverick 10 months ago with zero contact in those 10 months. Even Though I completely explained that it was a conversion or rollover from 2023 they began taking my 2024 order as if it was a whole new thing. Confused he goes around the corner to talk to his manager and comes back and halfway understands it now. I had to explain that it had to be the same order number. Then had to explain that the 400 watt inverter or the sliding rear window were no longer available. Walked away with nothing no proof that I was there or that I did anything if these guys don't do this properly this order gets canceled. What is the purpose of these dealers? They only get in the way and obstruct things. Let me order online and have it delivered to my driveway. Really don't have a good feeling about this. So glad I did this at two different dealers but they're both the same way. If I get this truck it will be in spite of these guys not because of them.
I would find a high volume dealer and place a MY24 with them. There are plenty of dealers who want your business. I have a dealer 7 min from the house, but due to their past incompetence, I have used another dealer 45 min away since '96.

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

MY 23 XL build would be $2,300 more, and missing the rear slider and 400w outlet.

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I would find a high volume dealer and place a MY24 with them. There are plenty of dealers who want your business. I have a dealer 7 min from the house, but due to their past incompetence, I have used another dealer 45 min away since '96.
I have a dealer 5 minutes away, but due to a couple mis-dealings after 7 purchases, now go 35 Minutes away.
Sponsored