Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
So please excuse me if this has already been covered... My current understanding is they have 89 allocations for Nov scheduling that will cover December and January build dates. So does that mean if we don't get scheduled this month, our builds will not be happening till at least February/March? That would mean Q2 deliveries?

Not complaining about the lateness (no point in doing that really, the truck comes when it comes), just trying to figure out timing on some large purchases.
@WesM
Since no one has responded, I'll try based on what I understand.
The way you've stated it is what I believe will happen as well. And then another month or two before it actually hits the dealers lot. There has been a holdup crossing the border. Not sure why unless it was all the illegal immigrants they found inside all the new cars on a train. They may be slowing them down to check all of them good.

But I think you're on the right track with your thinking.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dealerinsider

Dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
So please excuse me if this has already been covered... My current understanding is they have 89 allocations for Nov scheduling that will cover December and January build dates. So does that mean if we don't get scheduled this month, our builds will not be happening till at least February/March? That would mean Q2 deliveries?

Not complaining about the lateness (no point in doing that really, the truck comes when it comes), just trying to figure out timing on some large purchases.
correct…next wholesale will be February builds…maybe March, if it’s a 2 month wholesale like Nov…

yakefu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Please correct me if I understand wrong. Does it mean that no Ford scheduled email for us till next Feb? And if we get the email in Feb 2022, we may receive the truck in April or May?

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Please correct me if I understand wrong. Does it mean that no Ford scheduled email for us till next Feb? And if we get the email in Feb 2022, we may receive the truck in April or May?
There should be 89 scheduled this month and receiving their scheduling emails. Those scheduled should be for Jan/Feb build dates.
The next allocation/scheduling group in December should then be receiving their emails for what we can assume would be Feb/March builds.
You then add 3-6weeks from your build date for estimated delivery.

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There should be 89 scheduled this month and receiving their scheduling emails. Those scheduled should be for Jan/Feb build dates.
The next allocation/scheduling group in December should then be receiving their emails for what we can assume would be Feb/March builds.
I wonder how many of those 89 have already been scheduled... or if they all have been scheduled already?

Sponsored

Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's not what I understood.
The 89 allocated in November are for emails we will receive in November for (what is left of) December build dates and January build dates.
My assumption is that none of the 89 have been scheduled yet because Nov just started and no Maverick build date were communicated to any dealer this month, apart some minor cleanup.

In December we will get schedule emails for February or for both February and March (this is not known yet).

With Thanksgiving at the end of the month I expect that the week of Nov 15th will be super critical.

The national 40% constraints on hybrids makes 36/89 hybrid at this dealer, but I bet fewer hybrid unfortunately for this large volume dealer.

This is anyway the best chance to be scheduled in a long time (end of July reservation holder).

OP
OP
Dealerinsider

Dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
they will pull for scheduling this month with schedule dates in dec/Jan

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's not what I understood.
The 89 allocated in November are for emails we will receive in November for (what is left of) December build dates and January build dates.
My assumption is that none of the 89 have been scheduled yet because Nov just started and no Maverick build date were communicated to any dealer this month, apart some minor cleanup.

In December we will get schedule emails for February or for both February and March (this is not known yet).

With Thanksgiving at the end of the month I expect that the week of Nov 15th will be super critical.

The national 40% constraints on hybrids makes 36/89 hybrid at this dealer, but I bet fewer hybrid unfortunately for this large volume dealer.

This is anyway the best chance to be scheduled in a long time (end of July reservation holder).
That’s what I said 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

TS0323

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid XLT Lux in Alto Blue
So Chapman Northeast Philly has around 100 orders vs 400+ at Chapman Horsham if I'm understanding correctly. I wonder how their allocations compare?

dp4616

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ashlie at Chapman has answered every email I sent within a 1-2 hour window. VERY responsive. Just wanted to put that out there.

With the dealer markup locally, Id rather wait anyways for this deal and see if I can get the 0% financing. Cant beat under invoice + no interest...

camarox

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro, Spitfire, Camaro, Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Will today be the scheduling day............
Sponsored