2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

No news here. @fordvideoguy covered all this previously.

It all makes sense. Ford is going to build additional 22s to fulfill more orders. Plus, pushing the 23 order bank opening until AFTER all of us know whether we are actually pushed to MY23 makes perfect sense. Gives consumers and Ford time to figure everything out.
Sponsored

mtd14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Chevy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are they working through the backlog with the extra time or building dealer stock? For some reason I thought it was mostly Ecoboost dealer stock being built at the very end.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Inviting some wild speculation: how many Ecoboost non lux orders do we think are out there and how many of those will they fill by November?
How many Ecoboost non lux orders? At least one. Mine.

How many will be built.....well they say 4k for October production, right? I think the 4k was for October.

OP
OP
athertonbt

athertonbt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL EB FWD Carb Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No news here. @fordvideoguy covered all this previously.

It all makes sense. Ford is going to build additional 22s to fulfill more orders. Plus, pushing the 23 order bank opening until AFTER all of us know whether we are actually pushed to MY23 makes perfect sense. Gives consumers and Ford time to figure everything out.
Do you have the thread? I remember when he discussed it being pushed from August to September, but didn't notice these dates.

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Sponsored

wardamntexas

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AWD, 4K, Area 51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

How many will be built.....well they say 4k for October production, right? I think the 4k was for October.
Better make that two, then. Mine is the same. Good luck out there

MortyHooper

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Matrix
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So do I. I'm hoping before winter
Agreed, it’s honestly messing up my summer. I never though I’d miss a summer camping season from an October order. Now I just would love a vehicle for upcoming rainy/ snowy weather.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Agreed, it’s honestly messing up my summer. I never though I’d miss a summer camping season from an October order. Now I just would love a vehicle for upcoming rainy/ snowy weather.
I know!

Sponsored

dbmurray

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Escape Titanium
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
With few if any changes available aside from the new Tremor package, it's all just semantics anyway whether it's called a 2022 model or a 2023 model. It only makes a real difference if there's a major price increase on the 2023s and Ford refuses to honor the 2022 price for those who roll over.

dbmurray

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Escape Titanium
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

I was one of the last to get in line for an Ecoboost, and the only option on mine at this point is the trailer hitch receiver. I stupidly thought I might actually get it by my birthday at the end of May when I placed my order. Now I'm hoping for Christmas. LOL

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Do you have the thread? I remember when he discussed it being pushed from August to September, but didn't notice these dates.
Tim said in the video ( I asked him as well as someone else on there) that the final 22 MYs will be built into the beginning of November, the 7th I think. That would mean the 23 MY wouldn't start until after and he said probably around the 14th which is what it now shows.

CZaugg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid, 2021 Toyota Venza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
With few if any changes available aside from the new Tremor package, it's all just semantics anyway whether it's called a 2022 model or a 2023 model. It only makes a real difference if there's a major price increase on the 2023s and Ford refuses to honor the 2022 price for those who roll over.
November 14, 2022 will be last day for MY22 production (clean up) and also the beginning day for MY23 production (start up). With same date for MY22 and MY23, tells me no change in model years. There was however info leaked that there will be an additional set of colors added to MY23. Tremor is the exception. Just talking about current model Mavericks. If there was going to be any changes to the MY23, then production line would need a few days to "retool" to accommodate the changes.

UnTruck

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Layne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Pilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hmmm I wonder if this means I might get my hybrid after all? I still don’t have a VIN, Oct 2021 order.
Based on @fordvideoguy's Youtube vids, this extension will be exclusively Ecoboosts. So if you don't have a VIN and maybe even a sticker by the end of the week, you're probably out of luck for a MY22. And with a production start in November...dang we're not getting our trucks until 2024.

I'm in the same boat you are in. Oct '21 XLT hybrid w/360 here.
Sponsored