Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It's only an example.
If you get scheduled on 8/4 for a 10/21 build, yes it would suck, but you would more than likely get it delivered this year. If Ford is cutting off on 8/4, that means they will have looked and see what items they have available (and not forecast) and determine which ones WILL be built by that date because afterwards they don't have a choice but to roll them over to 23MY.
Sponsored

ERob81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
According to my salesman, my XLT build has no hold constraints on it. He is baffled as to why I don't have a build date yet. Ordered on Jan 17th 2022. XLT 2.0 AWD cactus grey only option is full size spare tire.
I had a full size tire on my order and was told to take it off because was a constraint. My order date of Dec 21' XLT FWD no extra packages except I have a sunroof and still no VIN#

Mendicant

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Orders don't automatically roll. Leftover orders get moved to Priority 99, and they have to be resubmitted through ROVP. It's our understanding based on Tim's livestream that as long as you keep basically the same order, you'll be at the front of the line. IF, though, you were to change your order from Hybrid to EB or vice versa, you could lose your spot in line.
Since we have to submit our 23 MY as a new ROVP, how on Earth would Ford know who already had an existing 22 MY order (and what was on that order) to put them at the front of the line?

What if a person moves? What if a person marries and changes names?

NavyEmt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Just got off the phone with a Ford Maverick team member and was told that an E-mail should be arriving Wednesday regarding outstanding orders!!! I was also told what the contracts were and was advised not to remove them. I am much happier after speaking to them.

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No '23 for me, just a got VIN & projected build date of 8-8!

Now I brace for the next round of delays....👹

Sponsored

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you get scheduled on 8/4 for a 10/21 build, yes it would suck, but you would more than likely get it delivered this year. If Ford is cutting off on 8/4, that means they will have looked and see what items they have available (and not forecast) and determine which ones WILL be built by that date because afterwards they don't have a choice but to roll them over to 23MY.
I agree. I have a feeling that Ford will be conservative with the scheduling for September and October builds to make sure they are able to make all the 2022 VINs that they assign. If this is the case, I wonder if they will:

A.) fill out the final MY2022 production run with some base model unconstrained dealer stock builds​
and/or​
B.) stockpile some constrained chips/parts for the beginning of the MY2023 production.​

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I want to be rolled over to the 23s. The 23s come with a built-in hot tub in the back!
I heard that too, I'm soooo jealous.

Wil

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Being a 23 rollover wouldn't bother me if I had received just one contact from the dealership...on anything! How about, "There is a possibility that your order may be a MY23 rollover. If needed, we will contact you to facilitate that process in August. Thanks for your patience." I'll probably have to initiate the rollover myself. Customer service is dead. ⚰ RIP
Same here not one email. When I call Ford they have my email and they say my emails must be going back to the dealer. Everyone passes the buck and say they can’t fix it. I’m sure I’ll get no VIN either. It’s Crazy

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got off the phone with a Ford Maverick team member and was told that an E-mail should be arriving Wednesday regarding outstanding orders!!! I was also told what the contracts were and was advised not to remove them. I am much happier after speaking to them.
I assume you meant constraints not "contracts"?

If so, tell us what they are.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am so confused, I thought ford stopped sending out emails until you have a solid build week/day. If that is true how are people getting Vins?

I am also concerned that 2023 will see a huge price increase over 2022 which will suck since I ordered mine based off price. When I removed the spraying bed liner the order sheet had a higher price on it in February than it did in September.

I also don't talk to my dealership because they act like they could care less about an order then they do about trying to sell me an F150 or Ranger.
I got my vin# middle of May ,(I think) from my Dealer as Ford stopped sending the emails to disclose vins . Dealer also told me that I have a build week of 7/25 about three weeks after got vin Nothing from ford, I presume because they haven't scheduled the build day YET. But the vin# does work on Ford's site but shows zero progress. So maybe I'll get an email on or after 7/25 from Ford.

Sponsored

PaPaG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Alto
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No '23 for me, just a got VIN & projected build date of 8-8!

Now I brace for the next round of delays....👹
About those delays...
To my understanding, you have a "Build Week". The "Build Date" does not get determined until the week of the "Build Week". The reason I believe this is that my "Build Week" was 5/30. Delayed to 6/6, during the week of 6/6 I got a build date of 6/9, and tracking said it was "In Production". Man was I excited, been waiting since my July reservation. On 6/9 I checked all day. NOTHING...6/10 I got another delay notice that I have a new "Build Week" of 6/27. OOOHHHH...that is today, but so far NOTHING.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Here is something to ask @fordvideoguy are those who ordered an MY22 and get pushed to an MY23 are they price-protected? I wouldn't be happy if the answer is no.
Either price protected or they will get a private offer for the difference. I can explain more on tonight's livestream.

MvrkECWI

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I want to be rolled over to the 23s. The 23s come with a built-in hot tub in the back!
Bad news, hot tubs are a constraint.

jimmyu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Either price protected or they will get a private offer for the difference. I can explain more on tonight's livestream.
What time are your livestreams usually?
Sponsored