First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a earlier hard copy brochure from last September.
Someone on this site scanned that earlier hard copy brochure.

Here it is:
Sponsored

Attachments

Tdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
This is what happens when you let your employees smoke weed.

"SUV maneuverability", "And its compact size makes it easy to maneuver and park."

Is it true that the XLT gets locking tail gate?

Santa Fe Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda MX5 RF, 2018 Subaru Crosstrek Premium
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is what happens when you let your employees smoke weed.

"SUV maneuverability", "And its compact size makes it easy to maneuver and park."

Is it true that the XLT gets locking tail gate?
Yes. It locks in unison with the doors. XL locks manually with the key.

Sponsored

ehspeakers

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I tried getting a sales brochure at the dealer. Anyone on here kind enough to send me one? I would be most grateful!

ehspeakers

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Quick searching shows me 3 different "must have brochures" unfortunate I can't get at the dealer
Ford Maverick 2022 Ford Maverick Brochure [PDF] download (4)
Ford Maverick 2022 Ford Maverick Brochure [PDF] download (5)

Ford Maverick 2022 Ford Maverick Brochure [PDF] s-l400

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure why brochures are necessary anymore. The build site has everything you need to see and is more updated. Stop killing trees
i like killing trees. In fact, I'm sitting across from parts of a burning tree I cut down, bucked up into pieces (limb by limb), and then split into further pieces. Not only that, I used Dino Juice to cut it down and split it.

In your honor, I just put another poor piece of tree into the woodstove. It was calling your name, Brian Brian Brian, please save me from the mean tree killing man.

UpNorthBuckeye

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedtn, 17PriusV,22 Mavrk XLT hybridHPR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Love that Hot Pepper Red look. Like the mythical Maverick I'm supposed to get some day... [sigh]

Sponsored

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, at least they got the best color on the cover! :p

Fluegelmeister

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Cx5, Miata MX5, Spec Miata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford has finally released the 2022 Maverick brochure.

Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 2.22.48 PM.jpg
The one thing that bothers me about this document is how Ford Markets this truck: "you get this or that" Hybrid economy .vs the ecoboost capacities with disclaimers throughout the doc. (Is the "F" for Front or Four Wheel Drive? Oh, not four but "All")I can't imagine this is not generally confusing. Both options appear to have the same cargo capacities, but not towing & you get one or the other. It would have been more clear if they had two different brochures or broken it into Common features and then the two different packages. Maybe its just me.

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

mrchips0401

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.computerhope.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lariat still has SIBL
Turtle, I worked in auto sales for years and every brand brochure always has a fine print disclaimer regarding errors,omissions,changes and such. Always near the bottom back page. Brochures are normally printed out in time for the release of most new models, but delays and changes always happen. Here’s one sentence I copied from Maverick brochure disclaimer:

Information is provided on an “as is” basis and could include technical, typographical or other errors. Ford makes no warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, accuracy, currency, or completeness, the operation of the information, materials, content, availability, and products. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications, pricing and equipment at any time without incurring obligations.

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Turtle, I worked in auto sales for years and every brand brochure always has a fine print disclaimer regarding errors,omissions,changes and such. Always near the bottom back page. Brochures are normally printed out in time for the release of most new models, but delays and changes always happen. Here’s one sentence I copied from Maverick brochure disclaimer:

Information is provided on an “as is” basis and could include technical, typographical or other errors. Ford makes no warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, accuracy, currency, or completeness, the operation of the information, materials, content, availability, and products. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications, pricing and equipment at any time without incurring obligations.
I have been reading brochures for 70 years and well aware of the disclaimer. However, thank you for pointing this out. My statement remains true that the Lariat LUX package continues to include the SIBL. I was responding to someone who said that the brochure was in error.
Sponsored