First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Curious if anyone has been scheduled recently from Chapman NE? What engine, trim, and options do you have and your order and build date? Ed has been fantastic to work with however he is pretty tight lipped about specifics on allocations and what dates are scheduling. It sounds like there was a decent dry spell as well. The Chapman Horsham thread has some info however mostly irrelevant as far as allocations to Philly.
Sponsored

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I've been trying to get a hold of Ed regarding details of placing a 2023 order. Crickets.

I almost think some of these dealers that advertised discounted, volume orders on Mavs are now wondering what kind of monster they created!

JazzyJockJeffcoat

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sept 2021 hybrid XLT with hitch. Build week of August 15. In production since like August 11. FMC rep said 9/10-9/16 delivery but doubt that, the thing isn't even built yet - seems like a chip hold.

Chapman will check your status if you call. They never called me about dropping constraint items (or at any other time)

Agree with OP they don't disclose a whole lot of more general info. For 4% off that's fine but a bit more info would be nice.

My guess: Part of the problem is dealers have an incentive for people to abandon their orders - so they can be marked up. Adding a discount makes that worse. The more abandoned orders, the bigger the profit. This lack of communication is a natural result of that. Chapman doesn't have a Tim Bartz. Just my pet hypothesis though.

michaelmac8

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
I went to Chapman's website and it looks like they're doing just 1% below invoice now instead of 3 or 4 like last year.

JazzyJockJeffcoat

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went to Chapman's website and it looks like they're doing just 1% below invoice now instead of 3 or 4 like last year.
Ed made a Reddit post a month ago about 3% for 2023 orders (but no CD and $422 doc fee), would be worth contacting him directly IMO-

Sponsored

AlzMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey 2013
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My order date 7/29/21.
Status shows "in production" since 7/4/22.
Got email from Ford yesterday saying that they are sorry about the delays due to supply chain issues. Not really sure if its supply chain issues or all the recall/performance issues with the hybrids that is causing the delays. I have started to see Hybrids on the roads so I know that they are being produced.
So I am still waiting after 13months.
Ed has been great to work with. Always responded in a timely manner and updated me.

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My two 11/11, Chapman, XL Hybrid orders just moved to Priority Code 2 this week. How many more weeks of scheduling do we have before the 22 cutoff?

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Mike215

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Curious if anyone has been scheduled recently from Chapman NE? What engine, trim, and options do you have and your order and build date? Ed has been fantastic to work with however he is pretty tight lipped about specifics on allocations and what dates are scheduling. It sounds like there was a decent dry spell as well. The Chapman Horsham thread has some info however mostly irrelevant as far as allocations to Philly.

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Sponsored

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Glad to hear that! Let’s hurry up and wait…

Goodness, just got caught up in the Chapman Horsham thread and man, those people are spicy! Seems like a mutiny brewing.

Last edited:

Mike215

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Specs are in my signature but ordered from Ed 6/24 and was scheduled for July, then pushed back to August 22nd and finally got an email from Ford last week that said scheduled for 9/12. Looking forward to getting it. Also going to order a 23 Lariat from Ed as soon as I can. The XLT took 15-16 months so by then I will need a vehicle for my wife.

OP
OP

Daveo89

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Glad to hear that! Let’s hurry up and wait…

Goodness, just got caught up in the Chapman Horsham thread and man, those people are spicy! Seems like a mutiny brewing.
Yeah, it's getting testy over there for sure! Also my thoughts starting a new specific thread. Seems there's some shenanigans going on at Horsham. Ed has been responsive and very clear on pricing, everything has been in line with what others have posted as their experience. He hasn't really reached out but he's got nothing to say since I'm not scheduled.

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yeah, it's getting testy over there for sure! Also my thoughts starting a new specific thread. Seems there's some shenanigans going on at Horsham. Ed has been responsive and very clear on pricing, everything has been in line with what others have posted as their experience. He hasn't really reached out but he's got nothing to say since I'm not scheduled.
Yup, he’s a straight shooter, my experience has been exactly the same with Ed.

yb98

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 camery & 22 XL AWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
XL hybrid with 360 ordered 10/21 scheduled for 10/24
Sponsored