OP

sbhawk07

First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Just keep your timeframe realistic (coming from someone who ordered Oct. 19), we're likely not going to see our trucks for another 4-5 months if not longer.
I appreciate the update! Yes it seems like the 8 week timeframe they gave me is unrealistic from what I’m hearing from others. No huge rush on my end as it’s a secondary work vehicle. I appreciate the realistic update!!

OP
OP

sbhawk07

First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Yea the dealer quoting 8 weeks from ordering right now to delivery is totally not going to happen.

My Maverick Hybrid is assigned the build week of 11/15 and I will not receive my truck until the earliest of January 5th or 10+ weeks from today.
I appreciate the update! Yes it seems like the 8 week timeframe they gave me is unrealistic from what I’m hearing from others. No huge rush on my end as it’s a secondary work vehicle. I appreciate the realistic update!!

TCK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So funny how everyone hung on the 8 weeks. No need to post my response there, but the truck you posted looks sharp! If I wasn’t so into mileage I would be so inclined

Sponsored

OP
OP

sbhawk07

First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I'm betting on the over/under of 8 weeks on THE OVER!!!

I'm already at 12+ weeks with no schedule information yet.

1635100265976.png
Haha I’m with you, after reading comments from others.

OP
OP

sbhawk07

First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
So funny how everyone hung on the 8 weeks. No need to post my response there, but the truck you posted looks sharp! If I wasn’t so into mileage I would be so inclined
Appreciate it.
Yes I really like the look and although the mileage is import any since I chose hybrid, I’m guessing it will go down some but still be better than the 2.0L mileage, would you think?

Reactions: TCK
OP
OP

sbhawk07

First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Eight weeks?!? More power to you but I'm thinking the sales staff had been partying right before they told you that.
Yes it sounds like it after comments I’m reading in here. Thankfully I’m not in a huge rush

TCK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Appreciate it.
Yes I really like the look and although the mileage is import any since I chose hybrid, I’m guessing it will go down some but still be better than the 2.0L mileage, would you think?
Not the guy to ask there, this will be my first hybrid and first truck aside from the 76 Dodge that drove the ladies wild in HS (11mpg on its best day). Should still be pretty decent especially in town.

OP
OP

sbhawk07

First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Not the guy to ask there, this will be my first hybrid and first truck aside from the 76 Dodge that drove the ladies wild in HS (11mpg on its best day). Should still be pretty decent especially in town.
I hear ya. We’ve always had big trucks, Bronco, K5 Blazer, etc but never a hybrid or smaller truck like this. Will be using it for property management business. I’m guessing the hybrid with small lift, tires/ rims will still beat the 2.0L. ‘76 Dodge was a great body style.

Reactions: TCK
Sponsored

Benjamin94

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
No worries, we're in the good fight together! Definitely post pictures when it's all up and running, especially if you plan on adding any additional accessories since it's a work vehicle! Would love to see the finished truck :D

TheGriffin1313

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav, 05 M3, 07GSXR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Some things you want to check on your order sheet.
The build code is a 2 or 10 or 11 or 19 or ? As it is posted here by some experts to prioritize the build and if is a retail or stock order.​
8 weeks as we all know for hybrid is a wish come true. But for the 2.0 realistic if that dealer already knows inventory is coming in 8 weeks they could have put you on one of those? Who knows​
But I find interesting is the hybrid is designed for fuel economy in its engine its materials and size of rolling components to attain said efficiency. Now peeps for bad a$$ery looks update the truck. Goes out the window all the efficiency that you are already paying for. Then we spend more $$$ on top of that the end up with as much efficiency as the 2.0 eco boost. But I guess it helps the overall economy to update the truck after taking possession of it. Keep us posted on your delivery😎

OP
OP

sbhawk07

First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Some things you want to check on your order sheet.​
The build code is a 2 or 10 or 11 or 19 or ? As it is posted here by some experts to prioritize the build and if is a retail or stock order.​
8 weeks as we all know for hybrid is a wish come true. But for the 2.0 realistic if that dealer already knows inventory is coming in 8 weeks they could have put you on one of those? Who knows​
But I find interesting is the hybrid is designed for fuel economy in its engine its materials and size of rolling components to attain said efficiency. Now peeps for bad a$$ery looks update the truck. Goes out the window all the efficiency that you are already paying for. Then we spend more $$$ on top of that the end up with as much efficiency as the 2.0 eco boost. But I guess it helps the overall economy to update the truck after taking possession of it. Keep us posted on your delivery😎
I will pull my paperwork tomorrow and see. The codes that you mentioned, what do they stand for?

yes I chose the hybrid for the gas mileage and although I’d like a minimal lift and tires I do realize it will jeopardize some Mpg but hoping to still be above the2.0L, do you think? I’d Lionel any input

TheGriffin1313

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav, 05 M3, 07GSXR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I will pull my paperwork tomorrow and see. The codes that you mentioned, what do they stand for?

yes I chose the hybrid for the gas mileage and although I’d like a minimal lift and tires I do realize it will jeopardize some Mpg but hoping to still be above the2.0L, do you think? I’d Lionel any input
I have read here that any code 20 and below are retail orders. The lower the higher priority in build for that particular dealer. Search “code and number” in the search box in the forum.
Thats how I found about code 11 on my build. 🤷🏻‍♂️As it was 19 before and 80 before that but that is a long story in itself.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
after reading more forums, it seems hybrids were waiting for eta rating and such so they may have not shipped any yet if I'm not mistaking. Nice thing is, this will be my work vehicle (property management) so I'm not in a massive rush and would be willing to wait.
Well I would suggest that when you talk about the wait for your Maverick don't use the words massive rush even with "not" in front of them, because that implies that you still have a small shred of "rush" lingering in you. 😁 With the hybrid, I call mine "Unicorn" because I have the same chance of seeing one of those as I do a Maverick hybrid! 🤣 The wait can be (hopefully won't be) long that's for sure when you factor the large number of folks, like yourself, who've ordered one and add in supplies issues up and down the supply chain. This waiting will give you plenty and I mean plenty of time to think about the mods you talked about in this thread, check out what lucky the Ecoboost crowd are doing to their Mavs and enjoy 188 (at last check) pages of memes to laugh your ass off! Congrats on ordering a Maverick and enjoy the ride, it will be long and occasionally bumpy, but satisfying at the end!
Sponsored