Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Rough Country 1" level kit installed on Hybrid Maverick with 245/65/17 tires. Per the installer -- no modifications needed for the Hybrid and the stock upper strut mount bolts were reused.

1%22 Level Kit on Hybrid Maverick 245:65:17 tires 2.jpg

1%22 Level Kit on Hybrid Maverick 245:65:17 tires 1.jpg

1%22 Level Kit on Hybrid Maverick 245:65:17 tires 3.jpg

1%22 Level Kit on Hybrid Maverick 245:65:17 tires 4.jpg
Such a beautiful color combination. Once you do the 1" lift and upgraded tire size, is a wheel alignment and cast/camber adjustment necessary? Also, would you mind telling us the labor cost for the 1" lift kit? Thanks, and happy driving!

Goose..you there?

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Such a beautiful color combination. Once you do the 1" lift and upgraded tire size, is a wheel alignment and cast/camber adjustment necessary? Also, would you mind telling us the labor cost for the 1" lift kit? Thanks, and happy driving!
I was wondering the exact same thing! Great minds and all that stuff

Fx4hOok

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2.0 FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Why would you lift a Maverick, the whole point of owning one is because it is small, get a Ranger or F150 if you want to roll higher.

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It is not the original posters truck, the Administrator posts things found across the internet for our viewing pleasure.

You should absolutely get an alignment after installing any sort of lift. Install rates will vary depending on shop and location, I can tell you in my area that rate is between $90-$125/hr. Rough Country estimates 2-3 hours for install.

Sponsored

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Why would you lift a Maverick, the whole point of owning one is because it is small, get a Ranger or F150 if you want to roll higher.
A Maverick with a 1” front level and 1” bigger tires is still CONSIDERABLY smaller than either of those larger alternatives you listed.

jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My thoughts exactly. It’s a 2wd hybrid. Lifting the front just isn’t my thing. Trucks are supposed to sit a little higher in the back to account for squat when towing or hauling.

Wrench77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ATS, Ford Maverick pre ordered
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think it looks great. Do you have to recalibrate the speedometer or set up the computer for the taller tire? I would think it would be way off with an extra 1 tire height.

Sponsored

StillWaiting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Be sure to post updates if you get larger tires. This setup seems sweet

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Be sure to post updates if you get larger tires. This setup seems sweet
Question doesnt the electronics surrounding the safety features like cameras, ACC and others take tire size, speed, camera angles and such as inputs to work properly.

Shay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Im curious about why Rough Country states on their website that this kit is not compatible with the Hybrid.

I asked them but they never responded. Can't think of any reason given the fact the front suspension is identical in every way to that of the EcoBoost.
Sponsored