Sponsored

Buster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Dealer provided me with my rail car number today so I called CSX. It's left Illinois as of yesterday with no ETA for Atlanta.

Getting closer at least!
My built same day, Feb. 9. Is in Illinois since Feb. 19. Waiting for it to get to Fairfax, Virginia, Estimated delivery March 13-19. 2ill see if it ever moves.
Sponsored

Sponsored

JoeEd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you have the VIN, you can likely get the window sticker which has the order code on it.Order code is 4 characters after the 2 numbers and - (see screenshot: yellow box)

With the order code + VIN you can track it.

Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 1.43.42 PM.png
Hi. Late in the game, but we just got our "shipped" email. But, using the example of S600 and our VIN, what site do you go onto to put in that information. Thought I'd try that before calling the dealer and asking for the rail car information . . since the email just came through this morning. Thanks.

JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The rail car my Maverick is sitting on is "on hold status" in Armourdale, KS. Anyone else ordering from GYF getting the same CSX message? There's at least 35 others of you 😎out there.

1atom12

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All I have is an order number at this point. My dealer says my truck is scheduled to go into production in two weeks. I don't have a VIN. Is there any way to follow along with the build with just the order number?

Thanks!

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All I have is an order number at this point. My dealer says my truck is scheduled to go into production in two weeks. I don't have a VIN. Is there any way to follow along with the build with just the order number?

Thanks!
Call Ford Customer Care 800-334-4375. They will ask for the order number and dealer name and should be able to provide the VIN if available.

Sponsored

Cookie42693

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 VW Tiguan, 07 Audi A6 Quattro
copy and paste from @Whitenight but if you get a rail car with BNSF identifier you can or may be able to use Norfolk Southern to track (mostly mid atlantic / east coasters)

Norfolk Southern's tracking system.

Call -800-635-5768
At the first prompt press 2
At the second prompt press 2

When it ask for the Railcar identification press 2673 # (for BNSF)

When asked for the Railcar number press xxxxxx #
keypad works better than voice

1atom12

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the phone number! I called today and I do have a VIN assigned now, but no scheduled build date. Does anyone know how long from VIN assignment to build date? When I put the order code and VIN in on the Ford site, all it says is order confirmed when the order was placed last summer.

Cookie42693

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 VW Tiguan, 07 Audi A6 Quattro
Thanks for the phone number! I called today and I do have a VIN assigned now, but no scheduled build date. Does anyone know how long from VIN assignment to build date? When I put the order code and VIN in on the Ford site, all it says is order confirmed when the order was placed last summer.
my experience was it was all one event, got email from ford saying i had a build date (granted it got pushed down 4 times), but that initial email had my vin and a production (build) date in it. you wont be able to see your window sticker until right before it actually goes in to being built.

You might want to double check Ford / dealer has a good email for you but as others have noted some people just arent getting emails at all from Ford despite knowing they have provided them with one.

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you request the build date from the dealer? Ford Customer Care could only confirm the order and provide the VIN. The dealer is where you check the build schedule.

1atom12

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks cookie and shadow! I will reach back out to my dealer... Just wanted to make sure I didn't make a mistake on the ford tracking website....
Sponsored