JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
where is the railcar number located?
It's on the Vehicle Visibility Report once your truck has been shipped. You will have to get that from your dealer salesperson. They can send you a copy or a screenshot.

Xbbqpitmaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Seltos S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tracker is down again.
again or still??? Probably because their are so many constantly checking their orders that the system keeps crashing…

GodFatherofTech

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Vette, '69 C10, HD Trike
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's on the Vehicle Visibility Report once your truck has been shipped. You will have to get that from your dealer salesperson. They can send you a copy or a screenshot.
I can't get my dealer to respond. I am just in imbo until it arrives.

So, shipped, rail, then palsapp? Palsapp shows nothing.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I can't get my dealer to respond. I am just in imbo until it arrives.

So, shipped, rail, then palsapp? Palsapp shows nothing.
Did you type in your VIN# at https://palsapp.com?

If you're in Texas, it's probably all by rail, though. Except maybe the last couple of miles.
So, are you just waiting for your dealer to give you the shipping code?
You might need to walk into your dealer and ask to see the VVR in person.

Here's the rail map. https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/attachments/bnsf-network-map-pdf.22257/

Sponsored

caput001

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Area51 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tracking must be down again!
This is the crappiest tracking system. I ordered my XLT hybrid in july Ford has not been correct on any dates. My truck is finished, shipped and the first delivery date was Dec. 25-31, next 1/3, then 1/7, then 1/7-1/13, now is says 1/16. It was in Delaware on Dec 27th according to the dealer. I got financing (loan) and set up some appointments based on the date I received from Ford. What a joke.... I hope I get my truck BEFORE i have to make the first payment.....

Ford F1 Truck

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
, 1950 Ford F1 truck, 22 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer just emailed this to me. My Maverick is on the way. Ordered June 25, xlt hybrid, 360, spray in, manual rear window, Area 51

Ford Maverick 🧭 Maverick Build & Tracking Links 8B966900-F244-4F70-AE4C-700FDFF9984F

VICKY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK 2.L ECO-BOOST & Mazda Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's great info - someday I'll have a VIN number LOL
LOL, some day I will also have a build date but I am a patient person and they told me 6-8 months when I ordered it 12/24/2021, yes bought my own X-mas present.

Sponsored

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

LOL, some day I will also have a build date but I am a patient person and they told me 6-8 months when I ordered it 12/24/2021, yes bought my own X-mas present.
LOL I ordered mine in early August and not sure Ill have mine in 6 to 8 months hahaha

RESales

First Name
Loyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Here are some helpful links for those waiting for production and delivery:
* copied from sister site Bronco6G.com

Required Reading: Maverick Build Process - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ped-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.3002/

Ford Status Terms and what they mean -- from Production to Delivery as seen in the "Vehicle Visability" Report
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...s-seen-in-the-vehicle-visability-report.5517/

MaverickTruckClub Order Tracker Tool w/ window sticker lookup
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-track-your-maverick-order-by-vin-order-number-get-your-window-sticker.464/

To the Ford site to check on status
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Another Window Sticker lookup tool - add your VIN at the end
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

To the Ford site that populates your Modules being turned on (this lets you know it’s actually built at the factory)
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

And lastly to see if it’s scheduled on the Convoy (Truck not Rail) to your Dealer!
https://palsapp.com

If you are going by rail, it’s more complicated…

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.
Is there anyone who can for sure tell me what the date in the border of the window sticker, right below where it says special pertains to. It has changed on mine a few times. It now says 1/19/2022. I had seem where someone said it was the blend date. However my dealer if he was being truthful told me yesterday that my truck had already been taken to offsite for spray in bed liner. So he's either misleading me or that isn't the blend date.

dgnx6

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is there anyone who can for sure tell me what the date in the border of the window sticker, right below where it says special pertains to. It has changed on mine a few times. It now says 1/19/2022. I had seem where someone said it was the blend date. However my dealer if he was being truthful told me yesterday that my truck had already been taken to offsite for spray in bed liner. So he's either misleading me or that isn't the blend date.
Thats just the updated date on window sticker. Mine now says 1/19/2022 as well. your blend date is under the Total msrp, still in a blue bordered box, or green if yours is green. My blend date was 12/15/21.

This is what mine looks like...... MM151 N RB 2X 220 006205 12 15 21

The 1/19 is in the white border on the very bottom.

Also found this out, if you look to the left of the total msrp there is a box for item# under where it says RAIL. 24-8004 O/T 2, is mine. The 8004 is my order number. Put that and your vin on the ford tracking page.

Last edited:

RESales

First Name
Loyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Thats just the updated date on window sticker. Mine now says 1/19/2022 as well. your blend date is under the Total msrp, still in a blue bordered box, or green if yours is green. My blend date was 12/15/21.

This is what mine looks like...... MM151 N RB 2X 220 006205 12 15 21

The 1/19 is in the white border on the very bottom.

Also found this out, if you look to the left of the total msrp there is a box for item# under where it says RAIL. 24-8004 O/T 2, is mine. The 8004 is my order number. Put that and your vin on the ford tracking page.
Thank you. My blend date should have been 11/29/2021 then. So I guess mine is waiting for the spray in bed liner then.

MojoJojo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav Hybrid XLT
i think the date underneath the window sticker is the date that you pull the sticker using the link. Say if i open the window sticker today it will have today's date at the bottom, when i pulled it 2 weeks ago it was that date. Now if i was to pull my sticker tomorrow i am pretty sure the bottom date will say 01/20/2022. It has nothing to do with actual build date of the truck.

Note i am talking about the date right at the bottom and not the date thats under "special order" heading.

this is my guess.

EDIT: yea well my theory regarding the bottom date did not pass my test. I checked my window sticker today and it populated yesterday's date. Now I and wondering if they make any minor changes to the sticker it probably gets the updated date even though i have tried to find a difference between my current sticker and the one i downloaded 2 weeks ago i can't find anything obvious. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

Last edited: