Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just checked my status again, and now it actually has a date populated in the Scheduled section. Instead of the "Week of 4/17" that was in the email, it now says 4/19, which is a Wednesday. Weird, but I'll still take this as good news because it didn't really move far.

1678387849972.png
Maybe the tracker scheduling shows up when you are 6 weeks away from build. I was originally scheduled for week of 4/17 but then was moved back to 4/24 and mine is not showing in the tracker yet. Maybe next week
Sponsored

Ranch

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Marverick FX4 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My tracker updated today. Week of April 18th.

Ford Maverick πŸ“¬ 2/9/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING] 1678400790707

Ranch

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Marverick FX4 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

TonyTee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tonytrafficlight.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Hybrid, 2023 iRacing F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Holy crap. I'm scheduled!!!!!!!!

• ⏰ Time email was received - 11:14AM EST
  • πŸ“… Your scheduled build week - March 27, 2023
  • πŸ”’(If you have it) the serial number part of your VIN.. PRA374XX
  • πŸ›» All relevant build info - Cactus Grey Hybrid XLT, Drop In Bed Liner, Remote Start
  • πŸ“ Your region, if comfortable - Central NY
  • πŸ—“ Your original order date - 9/17/22
  • πŸ•Ί Dealer - Davidson Ford of Clay

Screenshot_20230209-111552.png
I was checking today and surprised by seeing it's in production a week early!

Ford Maverick πŸ“¬ 2/9/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING] PXL_20230313_204719997

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mav Hyb 01 Ranger 08 Impreza 14 Camry Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • πŸ“… Your scheduled build week
  • πŸ”’(If you have it) the serial number part of your VIN.. XX out the last 2 digits if you like
  • πŸ›» All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • πŸ“ Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA)
  • πŸ—“ Your original order date (and whether or not you had a VIN if you were a MY22 order)
  • πŸ•Ί Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS
Hey All, first time poster, long time fan here. I got a funny story for you all.

I placed my Maverick Hybrid order like many of us the day the banks opened up. The order was processed on 9/16/22. I have been keeping up on MTC and checking my emails but only kept getting the 45 day sorry message.

Well, on 2/9/23, I was really busy and forgot to check my email. It was only now that I noticed that I hadn't gotten a new 45 day message that I realized I skipped and email on 2/9 that confirmed my order was Scheduled for 4/10.

What a crazy surprise. I ordered a Hybrid, Alto Blue (Tinted Clearcoat), Lariat, no add-ons. Here in SoCal, order date 9/16/23, scheduled on 2/9/23 for Production Week of 4/10/23 - I checked today, updated to Week of 4/11/23.

I'll keep you all posted. No window sticker yet.

billbillw

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Knock on wood, but 3-weeks to go until my build. Build date "week" shifted by a day. It was showing week of April 11th, now shows week of April 12th. A little strange because to me, it is all the "week of" April 10th. Anyway, hopefully it will arrive by Memorial Day.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Knock on wood, but 3-weeks to go until my build. Build date "week" shifted by a day. It was showing week of April 11th, now shows week of April 12th. A little strange because to me, it is all the "week of" April 10th. Anyway, hopefully it will arrive by Memorial Day.
Same thing for me. My date has shifted from Week of 4/10, to 4/11 and now to 4/12. Changes in date came in all within the last week it seems like.

Fingers crossed it doesn't slip too much more.

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same thing for me. My date has shifted from Week of 4/10, to 4/11 and now to 4/12. Changes in date came in all within the last week it seems like.

Fingers crossed it doesn't slip too much more.
When you first get scheduled for a production date, "week of", it's always a Monday (Ford's weeks start on Mondays), hence the 4/10 original date. As you get closer to the production week, they settle in on an actual day during that week (which is where the 4/11 and then 4/12 updates came from).

For unknown reasons, the Ford tracking site will still say "week of", but once it's a non-Monday date, it is the actual intended production day for your truck. It could still jump around a bit, but hopefully you're getting really close!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When you first get scheduled for a production date, "week of", it's always a Monday (Ford's weeks start on Mondays), hence the 4/10 original date. As you get closer to the production week, they settle in on an actual day during that week (which is where the 4/11 and then 4/12 updates came from).

For unknown reasons, the Ford tracking site will still say "week of", but once it's a non-Monday date, it is the actual intended production day for your truck. It could still jump around a bit, but hopefully you're getting really close!
Thanks a lot for the info. It makes sense to me that they get better at planning as they get closer. Just wish the date moved closer in time, rather than later. But I can wait a couple more days.

Thanks again!

Sponsored

billbillw

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Thanks for the explanation. I've seen my date slip another day...It is now April 13th. Hopefully it doesn't slip another week. My build time will take a bit longer because of the Spray in Bedliner. Really hoping to get it by June.

mp2

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback; 2022 Toyota Highlander
Engine
Undecided
I got mine! While I'm extremely excited I'm also terrified! Never owned anything newer than 2003 with less that 200k miles. Also worried about it towing my trailer but shouldn't be an issue, only a 6x10.

⏰ 11:11 am EST
πŸ“… 4/17 build week
πŸ”’37287
πŸ›» ABM ecoboost, awd, 4k, lariat, spare tire, bedliner and d-ring package
πŸ“ kentuckiana area
πŸ—“ opening order date in 22 (terrible at remembering dates)
πŸ•Ί Oxmoor ford
How was Oxmoor to deal with for this process? I'm trying to decide what Louisville area dealer to go with.

one28me

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS300
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How was Oxmoor to deal with for this process? I'm trying to decide what Louisville area dealer to go with.
Honestly, the new car sales manage Robert has been easy to work with. Responsive to emails and build changes. I went into it knowing how it was going to go because I've been a technician for a dealer and seeing what everyone else has gone through. Order went through quick, took about the time I thought and I've just left them alone and haven't bugged them except for a few changes.

billbillw

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My build date has now slipped to April 15th :(
Do they build on Saturdays at Hermosillo or should I expect it to slip into the following week?

EDIT: Checked later in the day and now its back to April 12th...I should just stop checking...
πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Last edited:

billbillw

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, its for real now! My window sticker is finally showing! Sooner than I expected given my build date is a little less than 2 weeks off.
Sponsored