Sponsored

projectvortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Today at about 110pm eastern I received an email with a VIN and a production week of Jan 2 for my cancelled (with VIN) 2022 HPR hybrid lariat lux with (now) BAP and both CP360’s. Now to see if this one gets pushed back 14 times. Good thing I pushed the dealer to get my order converted over correctly or this may have never happened
Sponsored

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Genuine question, did they announce they are able to build at capacity in January?
I don’t think they’ve ever announced in advance. Sometimes we can see the actual production numbers when they announce sales for a given month, but sometimes it’s just the sales numbers.

minitrucknuts

Banned
Banned
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS
I received cieved my email today at 11:53am cst. Build date is Jan.2. My order date was 09-19-2022. It is a Eco boost Xlt wit lux,fx4, And CO360. Cactus Grey color and the dealer is Johnson Ford New Richmond WI.
First off, congrats. Second, I am slightly surprised that Johnson Motors was able to do it correctly. Their SCF location is a joke, and my limited dealings with NR wasn't much better.

Sponsored

minitrucknuts

Banned
Banned
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS
I don’t think they’ve ever announced in advance. Sometimes we can see the actual production numbers when they announce sales for a given month, but sometimes it’s just the sales numbers.
Let me rephrase, what indications, if any, are there that they will be at full capacity in Jan?

6speedmav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Cancelled 11/2/21 Rollover has been scheduled.

Hybrid Lariat Lux, Spray In, Remote Start, Copilot Assist, bed rails and Remote Start. I gambled that being at the front of the line would mean the constraints weren't really constraints. Glad i left everything in. Congrats everyone.

AltoBAP

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jefferson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Genuine question, did they announce they are able to build at capacity in January?
They have no idea if they can build to capacity tomorrow, let alone an entire month.

AltoBAP

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jefferson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Let me rephrase, what indications, if any, are there that they will be at full capacity in Jan?
Nothing but supplier promises to deliver parts.

Most suppliers lie through their teeth.

Sponsored

Vince30

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Ford Maverick and some motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Were there scheduling email dumps over the past 12 months?

Did used prices and markups go down in the past 12 months?
There were not, no. At first they did weekly emails for specific weeks, and then they were too inconsistent so they switched to random emails scattered throughout any day of the week about 3 weeks before they planned to build. The month worth of scheduling email dumps is new as of last month.

audiohouse23

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was looking over my order with the updated vin. I was looking over all the items and it looks like my dealer forgot to add Ford co pilot 360 assist package. Can my dealer add this with out it cause any changes to my schedule build week?

It states this
Packages

500A
Lariat Luxury Package
Black Appearance Package
Ford Co-Pilot360™ Package

minitrucknuts

Banned
Banned
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS
There were not, no. At first they did weekly emails for specific weeks, and then they were too inconsistent so they switched to random emails scattered throughout any day of the week about 3 weeks before they planned to build. The month worth of scheduling email dumps is new as of last month.
I do not share your belief that doing all of the scheduling emails once per month instead of scattered throughout the month will have much difference on used Maverick prices. This truck had an order window of less than a week. Demand is incredibly high, with tons of people waiting outside the gate who never got a ticket to come in. A change in email schedules will not have much effect on market prices.

minitrucknuts

Banned
Banned
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS
I was looking over my order with the updated vin. I was looking over all the items and it looks like my dealer forgot to add Ford co pilot 360 assist package. Can my dealer add this with out it cause any changes to my schedule build week?
Negative.
Sponsored