First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For some reason, we don't get emails from Ford here in the great white north. I did notice on the tracker tool that my primary status changed from "in order processing" to "in production", hoping this is a good thing. Nothing in the production date line yet though

Ordered 06/12/21
I thought email had not been established up there yet. ;)
Sponsored

Vinnyc123

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just received email at 1155 hours.
Order Date: 6/19/21
Production Week: 11/15
Alto Blue XLT AWD Ecoboost with Luxury Package, Rear Sliding Window, Soft Tonneau Cover and Floor Mats.
Very excited!
Congrats 6/19 thats a wait, thanks for the info
Vinny

2022EOW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After 9 weeks of waiting, I think Ford has succeeded in reconditioning my reactions to not getting scheduled from angry to disappointed then sad and now subdued. Pretty soon, I'll end up forgetting that I even had an order in the first place!
9 weeks! Try 15 months since I reserved a Bronco and still not scheduled, 9 weeks, ha!

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It's like the 5 stages of grief.
1 Denial (Maybe they didn't send out scheduling emails today?)
2 Anger (WTF! They most certainly sent scheduling emails, just not to me!)
3 Depression (Dear God, why? Why not me?? This is terrible...)
4 Bargaining (Maybe if I switch to Ecoboost ?)
5 Acceptance (It's fine. Whatever. I'll just wait. I'm fine...we're all fine)

😂
That's hilarious you should title it the five stages of ordering a Ford

Sponsored

Falcon first

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, BMW M235 coupe
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’ve switched to the 12 steps of Hybrids Anonymous. I’m on step 1, admitting we are powerless over Ford Hybrid production and our lives have become unmanageable.

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
9 weeks! Try 15 months since I reserved a Bronco and still not scheduled, 9 weeks, ha!
Your level of depression deserves its own name in the dictionary..

Gurawpathy: Derived from the sound made "grrrrraahh!!!" during times of self hate and loathing of oneself for willful subjecting to punishment; bordering on satisfaction thru pain. See also S&M for reference.

poster112

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subie
Anyone else have the tracker showing the wrong build from what they ordered? My dealer said that it is common, but I have not seen much talk about it here.

martyi48

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered and got confirmation on my Lariat on 6/23. Not a word since. My dealer has ordered eight Mavericks but only one has been selected for build. Talked to the Maverick lady at Ford yesterday who said I won't see it any time soon because it is a hybrid and they are waiting for EPA label and testing before they roll them out in any kind of quantity. I'm not sure she knows what she is talking about but that is what she said. I was hoping for a delivery in 2021 but that won't happen.

Bret Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 7/19...no luck today. Had to spend $1,400 to pass my current vehicle through inspection and get a new sticker. Originally I was hoping that I would not have to...but this is part of the reality of sticking with my Hybrid Lariat Lux order...
14 hundred!!, damn that is fricken steep! I was pissin and moaning about having to spend 60 bucks on a new registration down here in FL. OUCH!!

Sponsored

martyi48

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone else have the tracker showing the wrong build from what they ordered? My dealer said that it is common, but I have not seen much talk about it here.
I don't know if this is what you are talking about but my build order number was wrong. When I called Ford to follow up on my order they said the order number on my build sheet belonged to a Ranger. When I contacted the dealer he gave me the correct number and when I called Ford again they were now able to find it. It is in the system just sitting there. I don't know if the wrong code sent in originally has delayed this build or not. I had it confirmed by Ford 6/23.

Flomounier1

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered June 23rd, still haven't got a build date. Ordered a base base XL model with only a hardshell drop in bedliner.

poster112

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subie
I don't know if this is what you are talking about but my build order number was wrong. When I called Ford to follow up on my order they said the order number on my build sheet belonged to a Ranger. When I contacted the dealer he gave me the correct number and when I called Ford again they were now able to find it. It is in the system just sitting there. I don't know if the wrong code sent in originally has delayed this build or not. I had it confirmed by Ford 6/23.
No. When I look up my VIN in the system, it has the wrong color than ordered and an EB, when I ordered a hybrid. My dealer said that it's common. I'm wondering if ford gave me the wrong VIN, but I am using the correct order number.

Lone Star Proud

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Received build date today for 11/8/2021. Ordered and confirmed yesterday 10/6/2021.
They must be running out of eco boost orders. "Order your eco boost today and we will build it next week!" Hybrid would be owners of the world, go back to sleep. Nothing to see in this thread.
Sponsored