Retired

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid, 2012 focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered XLT Hybrid in Oct of 2021, my 2022 got rolled over to 2023. I just checked the tracker and I finally have a window sticker but no email yet. Great communication by Ford. 👎
Sponsored

Ranger Danger

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro-Wrangler-GMC Sierra
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you for your help. I went to the dealer and they removed the spray in bed liner and set it to priority 10! hopefully I will get scheduled soon.
I did the same thing last week removing the TriFold Cover,Bedliner,Mud Guards,& The Hood Clear Protective Film. Put Me also at Priority 10 on a 9/16/23 Hybrid XLT Lux order.

Walter56

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had no Idea the Santa Cruz was Manufactured in
Montgomery, Alabama
I am going to take a hard look at it. I do Have Two Mav on Order, But If My Ranger Dies I will need something to haul feed in. I belive I can flip the SC or one of the Mavs and break even on it. I can hold as long as the 05 Ranger is alive. If it goes belly up it turns into a Business decision

Yahoo to all of those who got a production date
Old Rangers never die.

gstockton

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 nissan titan
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm finally in production and have a window sticker. No emails from Ford, I just happened to check.
same here I have a VIN and built date, but no email found out on Ford support line just happen to call them, I do about once a month.

dags1207

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco | 2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The Maverick exterior is also so much better looking than the SC, in my opinion. Mav looks like a little truck, SC looks like an SUV that had the back portion cut off. But the now 15 months (and counting) of wild-initial-enthusiasm-turned-to-exasperation with the whole purchase process for the Mav is making any possible competitor sound very appealing.

The uber-crappy MPG on the SC is really the only deal-breaker for me at this point, and this from a person who was utterly turned off by their appearance just 12 months ago.
I completely agree. Hyundai missed a HUGEEEEE opportunity by not making the SC hybrid. I've have Hyundai hybrids and they have served me well (sadly it was totaled during a hail storm). I would've gotten one already in Sage Green if MPG wasn't so terrible ( I also hate the no physical buttons infotainment screen)

Sponsored

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ordered XLT Hybrid in Oct of 2021, my 2022 got rolled over to 2023. I just checked the tracker and I finally have a window sticker but no email yet. Great communication by Ford. 👎
I haven't seen an email from Ford in six months. Dealer has my email entered correctly and Ford has my correct email on file. I just contact Ford chat or marketing once a week to see what's changed, if anything. In fact, I'll be contacting them this afternoon.

Shed Dr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nov 22 order Lariat/lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am starting to roast Ford in the survey's as well. People are always helpful in the chat.
I’m trying the “if you can’t say anything nice” motto my mom taught me 😀
Reverse psychology……434 days
Just saying and praying 🙏🏼

ladyhawkgt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

same here I have a VIN and built date, but no email found out on Ford support line just happen to call them, I do about once a month.
what is the magic phone number btw? i see many different numbers online and folks talking to chat bots.

Tricky Dicky

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Taco (deceased)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Now I know what a "Pet Rock" felt like. 'Bout as much movement as my Mav Order. Best wishes to those who scored this week!

AltoBlueMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Escape SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Up here in Canada, we don't even have a hope to get an email from Ford. It's talk to your dealer, do Ford chat (if you can get it to work), or call the Customer Service line. I'm just glad the sales manager at my dealership is good about communication.

Sponsored

tdonch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Forester (current toad)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good for you. I hope the best on your truck.

Sitting on 15 months myself and cannot even get a VIN. Keep getting the 45 SOL emails and watching new orders down the road get their hybrids. If I could get a VIN, at least I would know my chances are good that I may actually get one sometime in the next half a year. 🤪

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So has anyone gotten a build email today? Usually they send them out Thursday and Friday, but maybe they only did Thursday this week.

LarryMorris2

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
my dealer called me back yesterday saying I was priority code 1, and I'm the tip top of the pile for their next allocation. could be a lie, but they have been pretty fair and honest with me the whole way.

tdonch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Forester (current toad)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m trying the “if you can’t say anything nice” motto my mom taught me 😀
Reverse psychology……434 days
Just saying and praying 🙏🏼
I understand. I'd been doing good. But the frustration does emerge when I watch new orders down the road get their hybrids. I'm just frustrated by the change in the way Ford selects the orders changed between the MYs, the whole mess with allocations being at a small dealership and cancelled VINs set us back 4-5 months. So here I sit, 453 days and no VIN.

Guess I'm not praying enough. 🙏

pgreen1959

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just logged into my order and was going over it and saw that Ford has added the Package 500A to my order. This is the Lariat Package. My order was for a XLT with Lux Package. I have reached out to the dealer for clarification. Anyone notice anything added to their order?
Sponsored