Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Even if you're scheduled in theory you might be able to get the cargo management package as long as you aren't to the point of blend date/window sticker being issued. I believe it just takes more hoop-jumping on your dealer's part getting in contact with their Ford rep to have it changed/approved by the factory.
Sponsored

Jeffs72MGB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 MGA, 72 MGB, 97 Jayco, 06 Explore, 17 Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here's a question if I have the SIBL on my order will Ford automatically give me the cargo management system?

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

Maverstang

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata; Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Even if you're scheduled in theory you might be able to get the cargo management package as long as you aren't to the point of blend date/window sticker being issued. I believe it just takes more hoop-jumping on your dealer's part getting in contact with their Ford rep to have it changed/approved by the factory.
Imagine if Ford proactively did something smart, like automatically add cargo management and the discount to every existing SIBL order?

I won’t hold my breath…

bighap

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here's a question if I have the SIBL on my order will Ford automatically give me the cargo management system?
No. It's specifically says you must add both items to see the discount.

mav_kev

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Its hilarious when they say they havent heard anything when this whole thread is based on a memo sent from Ford to the dealers.....
Having worked at the dealership level with several different manufacturers, this seems odd but plausible.

Beach Buggy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick 2021 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Imagine if Ford proactively did something smart, like automatically add cargo management and the discount to every existing SIBL order?

I won’t hold my breath…
Then you would get the customers complaining that they didnt want a Free Cargo Management system as they were gonna do something else. No matter what happens someone will be upset and Ford will lose.

Sponsored

MaverickInMass

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anybody have any luck getting the SIBL + Cargo discount added to their existing order? I asked my dealer and they said since I have a production date scheduled for early January that they can’t update my order (no window sticker created yet). 😡. Anyone else have any success with this? Or any way of getting a change after a production date has been scheduled?

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do we KNOW this, or is it just assumed? I think I am going to email my salesman and ask. He has been pretty responsive. I'll send him this, ask him to check if it's possible to add for my build week of 1/9, but say in no way do I want to be un-scheduled if that is what would happen. I'd really like the SIBL and rails for $500 if possible.
I mean you can try. The spray in can be done whenever you get the truck ….the tie downs are nice though …… you have little bit time … not much though

callen4794

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Expedition King Ranch
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So scheduled orders can't add the bedliner/bed tiedown discount package? Nice. Would be awesome if Ford would just discount it for us.

The Ford Maverick has made the whole vehicle buying process seem like a joke. No offense to the dealership employees and salesmen in the forum. But I'm wondering why I should be paying a premium extra money to the dealer on a vehicle and also have to do all the research and communication to make sure I get it. Shout out to all of the outstanding salesmen who do all of this work for their customer - but I've been forced to tell mine everything that's going on.
Sponsored

Last edited: