Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker

bsly137

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, Honda Civic
Did they tack on any fees to the buyers order? How much is the admin fee? I really don’t feel like arguing with dealerships over “required” add ons.
Not that I’m aware of. Destination and delivery was the only fee.
Sponsored

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Ford Maverick Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker 1634128338655

This is showing in stock. If it were a Lariat, I'd be having serious thoughts about buying it, even with that red. They also are showing a couple of XL's in stock. If no one buys it before the weekend, I might head out there to check it out. Leith Ford, by the way.

L Martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LuxLariat 2.0 cactus grey FX4
1634128338655.png

This is showing in stock. If it were a Lariat, I'd be having serious thoughts about buying it, even with that red. They also are showing a couple of XL's in stock. If no one buys it before the weekend, I might head out there to check it out. Leith Ford, by the way.
looks like another XL in transit also. Area 51.

bsly137

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, Honda Civic
If it only had copilot360

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Which one of you bought the red one? It's not showing on the Leith website anymore, so now, I'd have to drive an XL if I go out there! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

1stTruck

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Anyone in the area had their truck delivered? Curious how long the shipping took, thanks!

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone in the area had their truck delivered? Curious how long the shipping took, thanks!
Mine is to be drop ship delivered any day now to Greensboro, just sitting here waiting for the call from them.

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Mine is to be drop ship delivered any day now to Greensboro, just sitting here waiting for the call from them.
Greensboro is only an hour away from me. Want to meet up for coffee? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Greensboro is only an hour away from me. Want to meet up for coffee? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Who knows when it will ever be delivered. The dealerships are saying these vehicles are just sitting at these off rail lots waiting to be loaded on a car carrier and delivered to the dealerships. They are saying it`s a shortage of truck drivers for the car carriers.

Last edited:
Sponsored

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Who knows when it will ever be delivered. The dealerships are saying these vehicles are just sitting at these lots waiting to be loaded on a car carrier and delivered to the dealerships. They are saying it`s a shortage of truck drivers for the carriers.
Honestly, I think it depends on the dealership. I'm sure some of these places are getting them in and just haven't processed/prepped for sale any of them, and some people just won't share that info or they're already sold. My salesperson is a really nice guy and he knows his stuff, but he told me that they only have 2 XL's on the way, and they're already sold. I don't think he's lying, but if Leith has 2 on the ground and two more on the way, there's one in Rocky Mount and one in Indian Trails, I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are being processed and we just have to take a gamble, head out and get someone to show us around and show us what they have. I just don't feel like doing the extra driving.

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Just left Leith. They’re all gone. 😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰

Guy said there’s an XL coming in in a few days that will be their demo vehicle that won’t be sold. Wellp. So much for that

Deleted member 4701

Thanks for checking for all of us. I will take a ride to see the demo when it comes in.

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just left Leith. They’re all gone. 😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰

Guy said there’s an XL coming in in a few days that will be their demo vehicle that won’t be sold. Wellp. So much for that
Before I scroll too far back and get lost in the weeds, is this Leith Ford in Raleigh? Or somewhere else.