David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT, 08 Fusion SEL, 23 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have been following the Maverick Truck Club forum since autumn 2022 and I know a lot of purchasers have had difficulty in getting their ride landed.
My experience has been better than most as my "gift" Maverick for my wife arrived last week. I ordered it in late October 2022, with the hope it would arrive before her birthday - April 2nd -- and sure enough my dealer came through for me.
After it arrived I had them add the LINEX spray in bed liner and a Ford Trifold bed cover, as I felt these would be production delays at the factory level.
I picked it up on Friday and have stored it until the April surprise -- It will her 1st "brand new" drive, after driving my fixer uppers, for years.
Love the size and comfort.
I am in Ottawa Ont. Canada and my dealer (not one of the bigger ones in town) did well for me, as well as my son, who ordered his Maverick mid June 2022 and got his Lariat in January 2023.
Very satisfied with our 2 special orders from Jim Keay Ford Lincoln.

Ford Maverick 2023 Maverick Lariat has arrived - Shadow Black, EB, AWD, 4K Tow, sill plates 2023 Maverick

Ford Maverick 2023 Maverick Lariat has arrived - Shadow Black, EB, AWD, 4K Tow, sill plates 2023 Maverick
Sponsored

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Now that is a nice birthday gift! And it will be on time, not a lot of Maverick owners can say that!

I know she will love her Bday present!

Titleistman18

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Supercrew, 05 Chevy Colorado, 95 Jeep Wr.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have been following the Maverick Truck Club forum since autumn 2022 and I know a lot of purchasers have had difficulty in getting their ride landed.
My experience has been better than most as my "gift" Maverick for my wife arrived last week. I ordered it in late October 2022, with the hope it would arrive before her birthday - April 2nd -- and sure enough my dealer came through for me.
After it arrived I had them add the LINEX spray in bed liner and a Ford Trifold bed cover, as I felt these would be production delays at the factory level.
I picked it up on Friday and have stored it until the April surprise -- It will her 1st "brand new" drive, after driving my fixer uppers, for years.
Love the size and comfort.
I am in Ottawa Ont. Canada and my dealer (not one of the bigger ones in town) did well for me, as well as my son, who ordered his Maverick mid June 2022 and got his Lariat in January 2023.
Very satisfied with our 2 special orders from Jim Keay Ford Lincoln.

2023 Maverick.jpg

2023 Maverick.j.jpg
VERY NICE!!! WAS WONDERING WHAT MODEL MICHELINS ARE ON THE LARIAT?? IF MINE EVER SHOWS UP... WONDERING IF I WANT TO CHANGE THEM OUT...

B2000

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B2000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Did you have a different ordering window in Canada? I thought the window here opened and closed in September 2022.

Traegorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Did you have a different ordering window in Canada? I thought the window here opened and closed in September 2022.
Yes, Canada's ordering window didn't open until the US one was already closed.

Sponsored

Martonian

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruze
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So people really do buy vehicles as presents for their spouse. Will you put a giant bow on it?

B2000

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B2000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yes, Canada's ordering window didn't open until the US one was already closed.
Well the one he said they ordered in July but maybe that meant he "ordered" it at the dealer and he sat on the order till the window opened.

We all heard the 75,000 or so ordered number- did that not include the Canada orders that came in later? If anybody knows.

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well the one he said they ordered in July but maybe that meant he "ordered" it at the dealer and he sat on the order till the window opened.

We all heard the 75,000 or so ordered number- did that not include the Canada orders that came in later? If anybody knows.
Last year Canada's order bank never closed and this year Canadian's are still able to order a Maverick. Apparently Canada has separate allocation from the USA.

B2000

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B2000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Last year Canada's order bank never closed and this year Canadian's are still able to order a Maverick. Apparently Canada has separate allocation from the USA.
I wonder what the hybrid/eco ratio is?

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wonder what the hybrid/eco ratio is?
Who knows but as I've seen others point out, the Maverick just isn't as popular in Canada as it is here.

Sponsored

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Gorgeous truck and I know she will be appreciative. Glad it is you and not me. I would find and borrow another old clunker for an hour or so and take her to it first and say "Happy Birthday Honey". IF I survived that, then I would take her to her Maverick. LOL.

OP
OP
McStang

McStang

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

VERY NICE!!! WAS WONDERING WHAT MODEL MICHELINS ARE ON THE LARIAT?? IF MINE EVER SHOWS UP... WONDERING IF I WANT TO CHANGE THEM OUT...
When I visit the Maverick (in storage) next I will check the Michelin model and let you know - likely later this week.

OP
OP
McStang

McStang

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Now that is a nice birthday gift! And it will be on time, not a lot of Maverick owners can say that!

I know she will love her Bday present!
I think so .. she is turning 65, April 2nd, and we are married 40 years this summer, so she's worth an updated ride.

OP
OP
McStang

McStang

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I had ordered it in October 2022 and the order stated I was getting a 2022, but a month later the dealership informed me they had to bump up my price and order me a 2023. Just pleased I got the vehicle before my wife's Birthday.

OP
OP
McStang

McStang

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

So people really do buy vehicles as presents for their spouse. Will you put a giant bow on it?
A big red bow on the grill should suffice - I think she will get the message.
Sponsored