First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Picked up my Maverick yesterday. Alto Blue Lariat Hybrid, Lux, Moon roof, Hard Trifold Tonneau. Order confirmation was June 9, 2021. Picked up July 19, 2022. Shout out to River View Ford in Oswego IL for honoring the price protection and financing rates from the order date. Build date was May 16. Went from Built and then back to in production and then built again. Shipped on July 4th and arrived at dealership July 13th. Will post pics later.
Sponsored

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Picked up my Maverick yesterday. Alto Blue Lariat Hybrid, Lux, Moon roof, Hard Trifold Tonneau. Order confirmation was June 9, 2021. Picked up July 19, 2022. Shout out to River View Ford in Oswego IL for honoring the price protection and financing rates from the order date. Build date was May 16. Went from Built and then back to in production and then built again. Shipped on July 4th and arrived at dealership July 13th. Will post pics later.
Alto Blue is the best! I was also a June 9th order...mine was an XLT Hybrid though. I've had mine for 2 months now. Enjoy!

Lapp0424

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xl
Congrats but we all know what it looks like now lol. Save yourself the trouble unless its a 23

James D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Great color choice! Only alto blue can reflect like a mirror in this video I saw IMO.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Congrats on bringing your new ride home!!

James D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats on bringing your new ride home!!
Hello Ford wizard behind the curtain whoever you are...

I notice you make warm and fuzzy comments to the few people who get their Mavericks but not to people on this forum who complain. Like First Edition order holders from June 2021 that IMO should now be called Last Edition. I personally know someone who ordered a XLT hybrid on June 8, 2021 right after launch way before the long line, but he is still waiting. That is wrong.

Please give us your identity so we know who we are communicating with.

In your email from Oct 21 that gave hybrid order holders the free FITS items: "Your 2022 Maverick Hybrid pickup will be delivered next year, and rest assured that we'll continue to keep you updated." Reading though this forum, it looks like you broke this promise.

Now you repeat this lip service in your latest email this month: "We’ll be sure to keep you updated as we get more information, at least once every 45 days."

Are you saying this to try to keep people calm and not tank your stock price?

People who ordered in November are already driving their Mavericks but orders from June and July are still waiting. That is like going to a grocery store owned by Ford standing in a check out line, but you let shoppers keep cutting the line over and over...and over.

It seems pointless you will accept tens of thousands more orders in a couple of weeks when it looks like you still have tens of thousands of unbuilt orders placed months ago.

Please be sure CEO Jim Farley sees this, along with all of the C-Level executives and Ford Board members. We understand there are supply constraints but that does not stop you from honoring your promise to keep people updated.

Start by responding to comments from those on this forum who complain so maybe at least they can feel like Ford cares.
Sponsored