First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mav Hybrid XLT, '21 Forrester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Cool; doubt we will see much of this in Mesa AZ; but there is the RIM (7700 Elev).
I hope you don’t! Granted, it hasn’t been terrible in OH so far this winter. But it is early!

Don806

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT, Also a 2000 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Feel free to keep that stuff up there near you! And cool video!!!

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very good. Glad to know Hybrid does ok since my wife has one. I drive an EB FX4. We only get a few days snow here in my part of TX and tomorrow is one. Last winter we actually had it on ground for a few days and if it repeats will get out with both.

OP
OP
SlappaDaBass

SlappaDaBass

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
And your cHoice of color was a great one. I really like how it doesn't show as bad when its dirty
It does look good most of the time. It works well with the black accents and the color of the rims.

OP
OP
SlappaDaBass

SlappaDaBass

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very good. Glad to know Hybrid does ok since my wife has one. I drive an EB FX4. We only get a few days snow here in my part of TX and tomorrow is one. Last winter we actually had it on ground for a few days and if it repeats will get out with both.
It does just fine. Like I said in the video, if I wasn’t so frugal I would have already replaced the tires. I think some better rated all seasons would make this thing an absolute beast in the snow.

Sponsored

tkferg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Posted a quick video about my experience with the Hybrid Maverick with stock tires on a snowy Sunday morning.
Enjoy!
I live a little north of you in Geauga. I switched over to a set of Michelin cross climate. Huge difference in the snow.

Deleted member 1483

I ended up getting a set of WinterCommand Ultra on mine. I would definitely leave traction control off while merging or turning onto a road. I found I pretty much sit in place if I am starting from a stop with traction control cutting power.

edit: just to be clear always have TC on while you are already moving

Guardian

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smartcar,Alfa Romeo Spyder,Pontiac GTO,Taurus SHO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

That's.....not snow.
That was my first thought...I live in the snowbelt of Northeast Ohio(Geauga county). My hybrid has had no problems with real snow coverage(7 inches) and my very steep long hill on my driveway. Right now I have easily 10 inches on the ground with more to come. I still have my stock tires on!!

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That was my first thought...I live in the snowbelt of Northeast Ohio. My hybrid has had no problems with real snow coverage(7 inches) and my very steep long hill on my driveway. Right now I have easily 10 inches on the ground with more to come. I still have my stock tires on!!
Granted I've since defected south to Columbus but I spent my formative decades in NEO/NWPA and I would still be out in the drive way playing pick up basketball in OPs snow, stopping after each game to sweep the court quick and get back to it.
Sponsored