JamesHenry

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Fit, 2019 Honda Odyssey
I hope the people the 4% discount will still be honored for previous orders 😅
I have no reason to suspect otherwise. I got a price before ordering with them back in July.

What I will say is that after buying three cars this year, the crew at Chapman was the most non-bullshit dealership I've dealt with. Straight right to the point and no fluffing. It was refreshing.
Sponsored

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My order: XLT Hybrid - Velocity Blue + Lux Pack + Co-Pilot 360 + Flr Liner w/o carpet mats.
Order Submitted though Chapman Ford NE Philly on 7/28/21
Order Confirmed by Ford (email received only) on 7/28/21

No update from Ford after the first email. Dealer said to wait.
I log into my Ford.com account and under "Reservation & Orders" it says
"Our records show you have no reservations, orders, or purchases.
Please visit our showroom for more vehicle options."
What is happening with my order?

Also, at the time of ordering (7/28/21), I got invoice from Dealer showing "Discount Saving" but I don't see any discount on the Order Summary received from Ford. It only has the MSRP. Is this OK?
I would suggest you calling Tom Borah tomorrow at ( 215-410-2210 ) for sure and ask him yourself about what`s going on with your order. He for sure will tell you what happen with it.

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My order: XLT Hybrid - Velocity Blue + Lux Pack + Co-Pilot 360 + Flr Liner w/o carpet mats.
Order Submitted though Chapman Ford NE Philly on 7/28/21
Order Confirmed by Ford (email received only) on 7/28/21

No update from Ford after the first email. Dealer said to wait.
I log into my Ford.com account and under "Reservation & Orders" it says
"Our records show you have no reservations, orders, or purchases.
Please visit our showroom for more vehicle options."
What is happening with my order?

Also, at the time of ordering (7/28/21), I got invoice from Dealer showing "Discount Saving" but I don't see any discount on the Order Summary received from Ford. It only has the MSRP. Is this OK?
It won't show up on Ford website in your account until you have a vin

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
I placed my order Friday and was told they recently changed to 3% under invoice and was also told they are no longer participating in the CD program. They suggested to check out uship, which is out of the question. I will just fly in and take a road trip back home to South Florida.
Doing same thing except I'll depart Horsham and head to Lorton VA. I'll put me and the truck on the Auto Train to Sanford. It will save around 600 miles by doing this.

flyvertigo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Road Star, Maverick, Corolla, Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Doing same thing except I'll depart Horsham and head to Lorton VA. I'll put me and the truck on the Auto Train to Sanford. It will save around 600 miles by doing this.
Did you change your plan to get the drop ship to Port Richey?

Sponsored

Ryan2200

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 2500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was actually floating that Idea also..

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was actually floating that Idea also..
Not sure where you're located. Tom & Steven have said they will send a shuttle to pick you up from the airport. TTN is closer than PHI. Frontier Airlines is the ONLY airline I can find that flies into TTN. Out of Orlando it's $58 1-way, $38 out of Tampa. I just plugged in a December fly date to get those amounts. So it's pretty reasonable.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you change your plan to get the drop ship to Port Richey?
Yes. Wife has NEVER been to DC and it's on her bucket list so We'll stop in there on way back to FL. Then to Lorton VA to catch the Amtrak Auto Train. Riding a train is on her list as well.

Bossman4

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariet
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes. Wife has NEVER been to DC and it's on her bucket list so We'll stop in there on way back to FL. Then to Lorton VA to catch the Amtrak Auto Train. Riding a train is on her list as well.
Just put in my email order to Steve for a Lariat delivery. Looked up the Lorton train price for February and it is $89 for a person one way and $290 for the Maverick to make it to Sanford., FL. Combined with Spirit plane price from Tampa to Trenton and the shuttle service, it won't be too bad. Just getting the schedule straightened out will be the hardest part.

spyderman01

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just put in my email order to Steve for a Lariat delivery. Looked up the Lorton train price for February and it is $89 for a person one way and $290 for the Maverick to make it to Sanford., FL. Combined with Spirit plane price from Tampa to Trenton and the shuttle service, it won't be too bad. Just getting the schedule straightened out will be the hardest part.
Excellent! I'm going the opposite way so in a couple months I can comment on how it went!

Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I haven't dug into it but why are there 2 prices for the train? I thought there was 1 amount for both you and vehicle? I guess I better research that a little more. But then again, since they've announced NO Hybrids to be scheduled until further notice, I may not need to make the trip. Really bummed right now.

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
Have anyone that placed an order with Chapman Autogroup received a production date?

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Dealerinsider - how has your allocation looked recently?
Sponsored