2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Im gonna add bigger trans coolers and maybe hood vents or something and just say its good to 4k.
Your legal towing capacity would still stay at 2k...not worth it.
Sponsored

2022EOW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It didn't magically get itself to the shoot site. Hype is one thing, performance is another. If I am in the market for an off roader show me why the Tremor package is worth the upgrade besides the parts it comes with. Let's see those approach angles and redesigned bumper in action. Also he could have drove it on the road and gave a hand calculated MPG to give an idea what it is really using. The biggest tell to me is the lack of them posting that number thus far which says they still haven't figured out how to tune it for best MPG vs performance or it is going to fall under a non tremor packaged 2.0L eco boost engine builds.
They set dates for that, they generally always have a "walk around" day prior to the actual date when they can show you the drive testing (lifting of the media blackout). The same thing happened with the first mavericks, Broncos, Mustang Mach E's, etc.

TK421

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 HD Sporty, 2012 Honda Fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just want the “blacked out” headlights and tail lights and mayyyybe the orange grill piece for my alto blue hybrid.

2022EOW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If your product is so good you shouldn't need to do stuff like that. It should sell itself. It is not like Ford hasn't built off road vehicles before or this particular drivetrain system either.
It's marketing! get over it. Be thankful they are able to provide some info now, the '23 line is not even up and running yet. Also, I think "it's" good, Ford can't build them fast enough.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Your legal towing capacity would still stay at 2k...not worth it.
:ROFLMAO: yeah I only cared about that stuff when I was running expedited freight coast to coast. Pulling this or that around the island, not so much.

Last edited:

Sponsored

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oem black badges eh eh eh

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

And cross your fingers and toes you aren’t in an accident while towing lol
I dont get into accidents, I did that enough when I was young. Driving around with you fingers and toes crossed though is asking for it though, possibly worse then cellphoning.

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I dont get into accidents, I did that enough when I was young. Driving around with you fingers and toes crossed though is asking for it though, possibly worse then cellphoning.
Unfortunately, other drivers get a vote on that.

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I also don't make it a point to set out for at fault accidents. However, although you seem like you think that you do, you don't control all the other incompetent drivers on the road.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I also don't make it a point to set out for at fault accidents. However, although you seem like you think that you do, you don't control all the other incompetent drivers on the road.
Unfortunately, other drivers get a vote on that.
Aside from sitting at an intersection and getting whacked, a skill attentive driver never has to get hit. My dad 82, has only been hit once. By a drunk red light runner. That was in 85. I had 3 wrecks before i was 21 and learned alot from all of em. Got my cdl a at 25. Havent had a wreck while moving since june 10th 2005. Youd have to drive a electric at night with no lights to sneak up on me.

Sponsored

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Aside from sitting at an intersection and getting whacked, a skill attentive driver never has to get hit. My dad 82, has only been hit once. By a drunk red light runner. That was in 85. I had 3 wrecks before i was 21 and learned alot from all of em. Got my cdl a at 25. Havent had a wreck while moving since june 10th 2005. Youd have to drive a electric at night with no lights to sneak up on me.
Your arguments are incredibly flawed, but it is an honor to be amongst the greatest and most un-hittable driver to ever operate a motor vehicle lol.

Guv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
Undecided
Is it a coincidence the color chosen for this review 🤔
The Best color 🤔😉

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Your arguments are incredibly flawed, but it is an honor to be amongst the greatest and most un-hittable driver to ever operate a motor vehicle lol.
No sir the honor is mine!

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Im gonna add bigger trans coolers and maybe hood vents or something and just say its good to 4k.
Those aren't even the most important parts. You need a trailer brake controller aswell.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Those aren't even the most important parts. You need a trailer brake controller aswell.
Thats if I even bothered with having trailer brakes on a sub 4000lb trailer, being towed a maximum of 18 miles each way. This is barely hobby level towing we are talking about. You couldnt even tow a Ecosport and keep it under 4000lbs. For about 6 years my brother used to tow his race car to the track about the same distance as I will ever tow on Maui with his 78 Monte Carlo. It was probably 4500lbs with tools and trailer. No I am not going to pull 5000lbs cross country every holiday weekend. But the Tremor will pull a couple thousand pounds of concrete on a small trailer home from Lowes easily. Or one of my old cars on a tow bar even though they weigh more than a VW Beetle.
Sponsored