First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Eagle has landed! I was pleasantly surprised that it only took 2 weeks and a day to get here!
Rail Tracking didn't work at all. I got the Rail car number from the dealer but it never produced any useful information. CSX just said the car was empty and in Canada! Maybe the route was different than normal for Salt Lake City.

It arrived on Ground Hog Day. That will make it easy to remember! :giggle: I hope I just don't constantly wake up thinking my Tremor might arrive today.

A couple of first impressions, it's a little bigger than I had envisioned. I've seen and test driven Mavericks before and so I knew how big they were but the Tremor being lifted changes that perception a little. I was thinking relative to my Ranger it would be smaller but it's close to the same size. Of course newer Rangers are bigger.

In with the new, out with the old. 2002 Ranger FX4 -> 2023 Maverick Tremor.

Ford Maverick Submitted Tremor Maverick Orders - post yours here! Ranger & Tremor

The first picture makes the Tremor look bigger, this second one more like they are close in size. I think it may be just a touch narrower and shorter.

Ford Maverick Submitted Tremor Maverick Orders - post yours here! Ranger & Tremor 2

The highlights are really a gold color (metalic for the grill) and not orange. I was expecting orange.
I'm going to have to return some of my orange add-ons.

Ford Maverick Submitted Tremor Maverick Orders - post yours here! Tremor Gold

It's seems more powerful than my V6 4.0L Ranger. It's easy to go fast. Some of that may be due to the transmission differences. The Ranger has a 5 speed manual.
I've only put 40 miles on it so far but it does feel better over the speed bumps than the Ranger or my Highlander. It is a little rougher feeling for road features than my Highlander but some of that may be due to it being new. Some of that may also be due to the fact it came with 40psi in the tires. I don't know if the dealer did that or the factory.
The steering feels precise, brakes not too touchy. It's snowing right now so I'll get to try out the slippery mode soon. âť„

$36,090 out the door. (7.25% Utah sales tax) Tremor, XLT Lux, CP360, remote start, rear sliding window, and block heater. I was able to get both the Costco and Farm Bureau discounts. I wasn't sure if they'd do both. That extra $1k will help pay for all the add ons I plan on doing!!

Larry Miller Super Ford (SLC) did MSRP but did ding me for $299 document fees and a few other small things. They do want to tack on a 1 year service add on for $160. As I think about it I should have declined that as I dont think I'll put on many miles the first year and I can always use my Ford Pass points there. Of course they wanted to sell me an extended warranty. Started off with a $3600 offer, then proposed a $2800 one, then even offered it for $1780 i think with some less coverage. I passed. I was happy with their customer service and my rep there (Brad Fisher) was responsive to my texts, email, and phone calls. He stayed late a couple hours on Friday to get my Tremor picked up as the transport company dragged their feet getting it delivered. I did all the paper work on Thursday.

It was the first Tremor delivered to LHM and they only had one other rollover Tremor which has been scheduled but not yet delivered. They do have 8 other Tremor orders, 25 other rollover orders with a total of 184 Maverick MY23 orders. There were 2 other black Mavericks there waiting for customer pick up, one LTX & one Lariat. I think they were both Hybrids.
Sponsored

Last edited:

bstrum24

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bstrum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Question for the group: If my tremor went into production on 2 February 2023, when will it be built? Heard a lot of different durations. Most seem to say about 7 m.

snowkarver

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60, XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Question for the group: If my tremor went into production on 2 February 2023, when will it be built? Heard a lot of different durations. Most seem to say about 7 m.
7 m..inutes? m...onths?

If it actually went into the "In Production" status on Feb 2, it should be "Built" any day now unless it has to go for accessory installation. Did you check if your modules popped?

bstrum24

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bstrum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick Submitted Tremor Maverick Orders - post yours here! 1675773407783

Just checked, appears they have?

Rivers90

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Tremor, Xterra, Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

1675773407783.png

Just checked, appears they have?
So it has been built, But if you got the SIB or something else that is added after the main production line it may sill have a few days before the add ins are done.

Sponsored

bstrum24

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bstrum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
awesome, I got the XLT Tremor, hard top bed liner, rear window, and a spare tire. Whats a SIB?

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Last edited:

Mike_CK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Grey Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Lariat Lux tremor, built Jan 22 and eta to BC Canada is March 11-17. I guess the train to Canada is a slow one

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Tremor arrived at Long McArthur on 2/14. I am now in the process of getting numbers and trying to decide if I really want to take it and take the hit of lower MPG, paying sales tax, and paying property tax again only four months after my 2022 XLT FX4 arrived. Who am I kidding? I'll probably take it.

Ford Maverick Submitted Tremor Maverick Orders - post yours here! Tremor Arrived_Edited
Ford Maverick Submitted Tremor Maverick Orders - post yours here! 2023 Tremor

PCK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW R32; Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Switched my order on Tuesday aaaand boom
1673556515008.jpg
My Tremor (thou ordered in Sept) was scheduled for March 6th. Then it was postponed to March 13th; then March 20th, then earlier this week to the last week of March,April 1 (inconsistent information). Is yours still on for March 6th?

Redd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Tremor (thou ordered in Sept) was scheduled for March 6th. Then it was postponed to March 13th; then March 20th, then earlier this week to the last week of March,April 1 (inconsistent information). Is yours still on for March 6th?
Mine was March 6th, then it changed to March 13th, then it changed back to March 6th.
Sponsored