First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There were origionally 15 orders, of those 6 were hybrid. Don't know what the last 3 are. Mine was the only Tremor.
I think your good.

OP
OP
Tone

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got my Tremor Window Sticker! Guess my build date will be next week (Jan 9th) after all. FINALLY. I was getting tired of it being shifted. It may actually get built in less that a year from my original order date (Jan 16th 2022).

So your window sticker should show up about the Wed or Thur the week before it's being built.

Edit: My sales rep gives me a build day of the 10th. Good sign.

Last edited:

Redd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Swapped from an EB AWD XL to an XLT Tremor. Communing daily with the Ford gods and remaining hopeful.
Ford Maverick Submitted Tremor Maverick Orders - post yours here! Screenshot_20230112-054332~2

OP
OP
Tone

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Edit: My sales rep gives me a build day of the 10th. Good sign.
It looks like it was built on the 11th. No email, just Fords order status page saying so. Yeaaaa!

Sponsored

Redd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Switched my order on Tuesday aaaand boom
Ford Maverick Submitted Tremor Maverick Orders - post yours here! 1673556515008

OP
OP
Tone

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It looks like it was built on the 11th. No email, just Fords order status page saying so. Yeaaaa!
Got the email. So I guess you can get updates from their status page about a day faster than via email. I saw the module data fill in about half a day before the status page updated. The email did include the estimated arrival date. Feb 6th - 12th, 3 to 4 weeks. That’s to Salt Lake City.

OP
OP
Tone

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Redd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What did you switch from?
When was your original order date?
Switched from an XL Ecoboost AWD. Order date was 9/16/22.

colinl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat AWD, '22 Bronco OBX 2-Door
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Switched from an XL Ecoboost AWD. Order date was 9/16/22.
Ford had some Tremor parts, your dealer had an allocation, and of the vehicles at the same priority as your order, you were the highest value truck. That's the scheduling process grossly oversimplified. This is per dealer. Comparing your order to an order from another dealer is not overly useful.

What might have happened if you didn't switch is that Ford may have had the parts to build some other truck in your dealer's order bank. And then since an XL ecoboost AWD is not very costly, that truck would have used the allocation instead of yours.

I'm not saying that everyone who wants a Tremor should order a lariat. Order what you want. Order the truck that makes sense for you. But yes, if there's parts available to build anything, a high value truck is going to get scheduled before a low value one.

Sponsored

Redd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford had some Tremor parts, your dealer had an allocation, and of the vehicles at the same priority as your order, you were the highest value truck. That's the scheduling process grossly oversimplified. This is per dealer. Comparing your order to an order from another dealer is not overly useful.

What might have happened if you didn't switch is that Ford may have had the parts to build some other truck in your dealer's order bank. And then since an XL ecoboost AWD is not very costly, that truck would have used the allocation instead of yours.

I'm not saying that everyone who wants a Tremor should order a lariat. Order what you want. Order the truck that makes sense for you. But yes, if there's parts available to build anything, a high value truck is going to get scheduled before a low value one.
A small part of my decision to order swap was the attractiveness of removing any current Ford constraints (the XL trim in my case) but I mostly pulled the trigger on my XLT Tremor because, after mulling it over for a long time, I knew it was what I ultimately would be the most happy with in the long run.

Getting scheduled two days later was just a sweet bonus to it all.

OP
OP
Tone

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
AND… it shipped. Big😁. A whole week after being built, they just had to drag it to the limit. One year to the day from ordering, and the dealer said it would only be 5-6 months. I’m glad it was delayed as I got to switch to the Tremor.

Last edited:

Grand Nat.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Stingray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

AND… it shipped. Big😁. A whole week after being built, they just had to drag it to the limit. One year to the day from ordering, and the dealer said it would only be 5-6 months. I’m glad it was delayed as I got to switch to the Tremor.
Same here the long wait allowed my to change to a Tremor in January. The next week I received a vin# However I don't have it yet.

rjvandoel

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cruze LT 16, Odyssey EX-L 23, Maverick XLT 23
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Annnnd pushed back to 3/20 now. Was 3/13 then 3/16.

colinl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat AWD, '22 Bronco OBX 2-Door
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Annnnd pushed back to 3/20 now. Was 3/13 then 3/16.
Sorry man, it sucks. I recommend not watching it obsessively because you can't control it at all.

My '22 was built 7/8/22 finally got to my dealership 9/10/22. Took a while to hit shipped status, then sat in KC for 5 weeks.
Sponsored