Anyone seen a Maverick on the road yet?

ldog2003

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 Ranger XLT, '22 Maverick XLT Lux Ordered
I live in Metro Detroit and when new models are launched I almost always see test vehicles and demo vehicles driving around with Manufacturer plates. I remember coming upon a small fleet of test model Bronco Sports at a local gas station about a month before their official launch. However, I have not seen ANY Mavericks in the wild yet? I am wondering if this may be a sign of production shortages or am I just not in the right place at the right time. Has anyone else seen any out on the road?
Sponsored

giddyup

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was in Dearborn recently and drove around the Ford PD campus area, on Oakwood between Michigan Ave, Rotunda, and Pelham Rds. I saw 2-3 camo Mavericks and another 3 non-camo'ed M-plate Mavs running around that area. I did not have to enter any Ford property to see them.

dceggert

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2019 Ranger, 2024 Maverick ordered
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yup, I saw one on Westbound I94 near Mount Clemens Michigan earlier this week around 10 PM. I was on my way home from motorcycle training when it passed me. The funny thing was I could tell what it was just seeing the shape in my mirror as it was about to pass! It was Area51 but I could not tell the trim level in the dark.
Sponsored