First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V12-XJS Jaguar, S10 LS Stepside
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After seeing this article earlier this month (see link) and the fact that the Maverick got a 5 out of 5 in all but one "Crash Test" category, I'm not going to assume anyone died in this Maverick accident. I certainly hope not.

https://images.app.goo.gl/RsY25TeX5scSydBZ6

Ford Maverick Worst Maverick Wreck I've Seen Yet.... Cliff

The update to this is the Doctor driving this Tesla intentionally drove off the cliff and was charged with attempted murder.
Sponsored

Whitenight

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yep, No signs of extraction cuts anywhere and drivers area inside has plenty of room for a person. It depends on how moveable what they hit was, but if they died it was probably from sudden stopping and not being crushed.
If you look closely at the right side of the passenger seat when blown up, you can see the blood stains on the brown inside leather of the seat.

jons

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Air bags almost always cause blood or fluids to be quickly removed from the body. The airbag captures a lot of fluids as you remove yourself or lay there till removed. This could happen even at low speeds.

flashfearless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav Lariat Hybrid,2014 Ford Edge Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Vin number 3FTTW8F96NRA76779 , I'm not sure where the current sticker generation site is now.

DodgerFan76

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

Redline

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT shadow black
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I saw a story about this on Youtube. The guy in the Maverick was drunk and driving the wrong way into one way traffic and collided head on with a semi truck. Lots of damage to the semi, too. The driver was taken to the hospital with life threatening injuries. So, he was alive when they took him to the hospital. No updates since then as to whether he pulled thru.

OP
OP
Redneck Garage

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I saw a story about this on Youtube. The guy in the Maverick was drunk and driving the wrong way into one way traffic and collided head on with a semi truck. Lots of damage to the semi, too. The driver was taken to the hospital with life threatening injuries. So, he was alive when they took him to the hospital. No updates since then as to whether he pulled thru.
No, that was a different truck we had photos of that on the forum - this truck is WAY more damaged. This wreck happened in Oct- November of this year.

Ford Maverick Worst Maverick Wreck I've Seen Yet.... 2022-Ford-Maverick-XL-Crash-With-Semi-Truck-Exterior-002-Front-Three-Quarters
Ford Maverick Worst Maverick Wreck I've Seen Yet.... 67796732_Image_4

Redline

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT shadow black
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So it is. Sorry. The picks I saw were from the back. I'm sure you can understand how they could be mistaken for one another. He also appears to have been run over by a semi :oops:
Sponsored