Sponsored

Has anyone with an April 25th build week gotten their window sticker yet?

Wessss

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got my vin
from my dealer but no window sticker
dealer says I will receive no emails
from ford
maybe a Canada thing
Ford chat says Canadian website
under maintenance
not set up properly yet

Bronco

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have my VIN but not a window sticker yet.

Brianc

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ford escape
Just curious. Keep on checking on the order tracker to no avail lol
no window sticker yet for me. I am going to check tomorrow to see if I am still on for a build this week. AS of Friday last week my build date was supposed to be the 28th but that's what the ford customer service rep said. Never received any emails from Ford.

Sponsored

Rusty Tom

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was surprised to find my window sticker Friday night, April 22. Had not received any email since build week was pushed back to April 25 week in Feb. Dec 20 order, XLT lux.

AndrewinMD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nope, nothing here yet. I just checked a few minutes ago, but I won't get nervous until the end of the week!

WJOHNM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equinox, redline. XLT,AWD,4KTOW,FX4 ,CO PILOT360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

my production date was 4/25 but I got the in-production notice Thursday and window sticker Friday, check the date on the window sticker bottom line in middle mine says 4/22/22 I believe that's the production date, vehicle may be built but has to go to other departments for stuff like bed liner and lux package, fx4 pack etc. Am guessing vehicle should get to dealer middle to end of May its coming by rail as stated on sticker.

WJOHNM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have my VIN but not a window sticker yet.
I don't think you will see the sticker till the truck is in production mine went in production last Thursday and got sticker Friday truck was probably built moving on to the body shop for lux, fx4 and all the stuff they don't do on production line date on sticker was 4/22 my build date 4/25.

Sponsored

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It’s really a hard mystery to figure out! I was able to see my window sticker 2 weeks before my truck was built this past Saturday.

WJOHNM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

It’s really a hard mystery to figure out! I was able to see my window sticker 2 weeks before my truck was built this past Saturday.
I worked for car dealer for 40 years and I THINK your truck was built the day you got that sticker when it comes off the line they put the sticker on, but could be waiting a part or chip or was sent to another department, or sitting in a parking lot waiting for next step, not everything is done on production line like bedliners, decals, tonneau covers stuff like that. what's the date on bottom of sticker under special order.. mine is 4/22. I think that's the production date, when you get your truck look inside door jam and match dates love to know.

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I worked for car dealer for 40 years and I THINK your truck was built the day you got that sticker when it comes off the line they put the sticker on, but could be waiting a part or chip or was sent to another department, or sitting in a parking lot waiting for next step, not everything is done on production line like bedliners, decals, tonneau covers stuff like that. what's the date on bottom of sticker under special order.. mine is 4/22. I think that's the production date, when you get your truck look inside door jam and match dates love to know.
My date at the very bottom of my sticker changed. It was 4/9 then 4/16 and lastly 4/23. My build week was 4/18 and never changed

WJOHNM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My date at the very bottom of my sticker changed. It was 4/9 then 4/16 and lastly 4/23. My build week was 4/18 and never changed
Just checked my widow sticker again date has never changed still 4/22 Crazy
Sponsored