Sponsored

12/19/22 Production Date, anyone gotten a Window Sticker yet? Updated, Sticker received....

mdguy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Ioniq EV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My modules just popped. My production date was 12/19.

BLZ57

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick on order; 2016 Shelby GT=H
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

CZaugg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid, 2021 Toyota Venza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a scheduled production date attentively set for 01/10/23. Every time I go to the Ford web site and check the "Track My Order" page, "Order Confirmed" bubble has been checked with a date of 11/14/22. It has been this way until today. The "In Production" bubble is now checked. So tell me, what does this actually mean? Is the vehicle getting ready to go to the assemble line or does it mean the vehicle is actually on the assembly line? When do I get a copy of my window sticker? Do I need to go to a particular web address to get my window sticker?

Sponsored

stretch119

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a scheduled production date attentively set for 01/10/23. Every time I go to the Ford web site and check the "Track My Order" page, "Order Confirmed" bubble has been checked with a date of 11/14/22. It has been this way until today. The "In Production" bubble is now checked. So tell me, what does this actually mean? Is the vehicle getting ready to go to the assemble line or does it mean the vehicle is actually on the assembly line? When do I get a copy of my window sticker? Do I need to go to a particular web address to get my window sticker?
I had scheduled build date of 1/12/2023, and my tracker has been showing “In Production” AND I have had a window sticker since 12/22/2022. I don’t really understand what it means, because nothing has changed for me in the past 2 weeks. I do not have any modules showing, and my tracker/window sticker have not changed.

Jspencer019

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Build week of 12/19. In production date finally populated with 1/4/2023. Modules went active this evening.

tkistre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Build week of 12/19. Just woke up this morning to the nice surprise of Modules going active and that dang "Vehicle Order Tracking" page stating "BUILT"!

Although I felt positive that I would get my rollover built this time (for whatever reason), I said I wouldn't get excited till it actually showed "BUIILT". I am now officially excited!

Dehydra

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here is my timeline, I know I appreciate seeing these.

Maverick XL Hybrid, carbonized grey, engine block heater and hitch

Summer 2021…close to ordering, but didn’t
Winter 2022…tried to order, couldn’t
9/16/22…dealership reached out to say I can order
9/17/22…ordered in person at McGee ford in Montpelier, VT, at MSRP (don’t know my priority code)
9/17…received email confirmation of order
10/28…received email scheduled 12/12 week for production and VIN issued
11/22…received Ford email re adjustment to production week, delayed from 12/12 to 12/19
12/14…found status changed from “scheduled” to “in production” on shop.ford.com (no sticker)
12/16…found window sticker available on shop.ford.com with 12/14/22 date, 118/1071, and last six of vin A04xxx
12/16…checking motorcraftservice.com but blank screen/nothing loads
12/17-12/23…Daily checks, no changes
12/24…window sticker date on lower border changed to 12/24, continues to change daily.
12/25…checked modules again, downloadable file available, but don’t see codes
12/26-28…no changes
12/29…received email “ We understand it has been too long…..an update on the status of your Maverick XL order. While production of your vehicle was projected to begin the week of December 19, 2022, supply chain challenges continue to cause delays and uncertainty.“
12/29…called customer service, 12/23 last update, it is “in production”, shows “body shop”, and there are no holds.
1/4…checked abt 9pm, still in production
1/5…checked abt 4am, BUILT with date of 1/4 (no email yet) and modules there (didn’t check yesterday)

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Checked around 11pm yesterday and my modules are live! I have a date under the "in production" tab for yesterday, but the tracker hasn't updated yet to say "Built". Awesome feeling!

Sponsored

Burdy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01' Excursion 7.3, 82' CJ-8, 01' ACTY, 23' MAV HYB
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Build week of 12/19. In production date finally populated with 1/4/2023. Modules went active this evening.
Same here. Mine is a Hybrid XL with hitch for reference.

Brijar92

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda CR-V
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I seem to be in the same group as most here. I thought I'd list my information if anyone finds it useful for comparison sake.

Initial order about 1/25/22, rolled over about 9/16/22, dropped SIBL, Remote Start & bed management system hoping it would be built sooner (now regret doing so!), Velocity Blue changed to Atlas Blue.

23MY EB Lariat Lux with both Co-Pilot 360 options, AWD as originally ordered.

Nov 3, 2022 received email notifying that unit was scheduled for week of Dec 19. Yippee!

On Dec 13th I called Ford Mktg and learned my unit was scheduled to be built 12/22/22. I think it was at this time that my Window Sticker became viewable. I also learned my order did not have a Private Offer associated with it. Oh no!

From my window sticker: VIN# is 8172, 480/2204, date in the Special Order box is 12/13/22.

I was told on 12/26/22 by Ford Mktg that my unit had "entered production on 12/23/22".

shop.ford.com indicates my unit is "in production" but there is only a white circle in the "in production icon", not a check mark or production date shown.

As of today modules have not populated.

One last thought, based on what others have said, I speculate my Maverick is on the line right now and it may be moving slowly along (I figured everything was at a complete halt due to the Holidays) with what ever crew is working and I'm left wondering... is that a good thing or a bad thing relative to the quality build I will receive. Time will tell I suppose. Good luck to everyone who is in our Holiday group!
Finally today I checked and the modules appear to have populated yesterday, Ford web site says my Maverick was built yesterday, 1/4/23, but no checked box under "Built". They are arranging shipment and it may take a few days to a week (I hope). So, on to the problem of no Private Offer.

edit: 1/6/23 Ford email says "it's built" and "it's shipped", but they don't show a shipping date, but they say to expect it at the dealership between Jan 26 and Feb 1, 2023.

Last edited:

MichaelScarn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks like the holiday break is over at the plant, my XLT with BAP and a hitch was also built yesterday. Waiting on shipping now, Ford Chat estimates a 1/20 delivery to my dealer in Southern California.

RanCheeto

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt, Audi TT, 59 Corvette, 30 Model A, etc...
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On the Ford tracking page scroll down to the "delivery details." Last line is a link to "View window sticker." Will pop up 404 error until it is ready.

tkistre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Finally today I checked and the modules appear to have populated yesterday, Ford web site says my Maverick was built yesterday, 1/4/23, but no checked box under "Built". They are arranging shipment and it may take a few days to a week (I hope). So, on to the problem of no Private Offer.
I hear you there. I call Ford Marketing and they said no Private Offer listed for me and to contact my dealer. I emailed the main sales manager. I just hope he is helpful since I work there, but he is moody sometimes, lol.
Sponsored