Sponsored

12/19/22 Production Date, anyone gotten a Window Sticker yet? Updated, Sticker received....

BLZ57

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick on order; 2016 Shelby GT=H
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have modules now!
Just checked the Tracker, and it lists today 1/5/2023 as in Production (bubble checked) and Built (bubble open)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Brijar92

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda CR-V
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I hear you there. I call Ford Marketing and they said no Private Offer listed for me and to contact my dealer. I emailed the main sales manager. I just hope he is helpful since I work there, but he is moody sometimes, lol.
Let us know how it goes. You would think someone like you would have an inside track, but maybe not. Good Luck!

OP
OP
ViperAir

ViperAir

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lots of peeps getting modules .. Nice
Amazing, great find! Might end up following along using that Union Pacific hotline — but I think we’ve got to get the rail car number for that?

Regardless: so stoked!
Did you get your truck yet?

CrouchingDallas

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lots of peeps getting modules .. Nice

Did you get your truck yet?

Yes!!! Exhausting day taking delivery with two kids under 2, an hour away from home in atmospheric river conditions — but we did it!

And it’s *lovely*

Rides smoothly, sharp as hell in Area 51, and even the steelies look great. We couldn’t be happier. Already threw in the OEM mats and will get to work this weekend on the liner and cover. It’s a dream.

Pics to follow, but man, it’s so so so worth it. Vibes to all the rollovers out there waiting for delivery and everybody else. This truck rules, it’s perfect for us

tkistre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Let us know how it goes. You would think someone like you would have an inside track, but maybe not. Good Luck!
Ok, talked to my sales manager this morning about the private offer. He checked into it and talked to his contact. He said my original 2022 was not COVP approved. His contact stated they have a bunch like this and for him to file for an exception after I purchase it. Then when dealer gets check, they will cut one to me. I hate to say I am not feeling good about that but nothing else I can do.

Sponsored

Brijar92

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda CR-V
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok, talked to my sales manager this morning about the private offer. He checked into it and talked to his contact. He said my original 2022 was not COVP approved. His contact stated they have a bunch like this and for him to file for an exception after I purchase it. Then when dealer gets check, they will cut one to me. I hate to say I am not feeling good about that but nothing else I can do.
I may end up in the same boat. I'm worried I may not be able to get my dealership off the mark to pursue any avenue on this. I guess time will tell. I sure hope you get your money. I'm optimistic you will.

tkistre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I may end up in the same boat. I'm worried I may not be able to get my dealership off the mark to pursue any avenue on this. I guess time will tell. I sure hope you get your money. I'm optimistic you will.
I will say our local Ford dealership is a good one. They do not charge over MSRP and do added dealer stuff to hike prices. Although they have checked on it and said they will file the exception for the private offer, it all depends on Ford Corp. to pay them. If Ford Corp. looks and say since it wasn't COVP approved 2022 order, we aren't going to pay it, then that is that. I don't believe the dealership will go out of their pocket to give me the $1750. But, time will tell.

OP
OP
ViperAir

ViperAir

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes!!! Exhausting day taking delivery with two kids under 2, an hour away from home in atmospheric river conditions — but we did it!

And it’s *lovely*

Rides smoothly, sharp as hell in Area 51, and even the steelies look great. We couldn’t be happier. Already threw in the OEM mats and will get to work this weekend on the liner and cover. It’s a dream.

Pics to follow, but man, it’s so so so worth it. Vibes to all the rollovers out there waiting for delivery and everybody else. This truck rules, it’s perfect for us
Great, glad you got it... My is on a truck to Galphin...

Ford Maverick 12/19/22 Production Date, anyone gotten a Window Sticker yet? Updated, Sticker received.... Screenshot_20230106_195857_Chrome

Michigan Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux, 2017 Chevy Equinox
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had original production week of 12-19-22. Moved to week of 1-2-23. My modules popped a little after 8am, this morning (1-7-23). Rollover hybrid Lux.

Sponsored

CrouchingDallas

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The wait is finally OVER,,, picked up my Hybrid last night and drove it home. Butterly smooth drive home, feels more carish than truck. Getting new wheels and tint today..

I hope everyone will get their orders soon.. Good Luck..
Congrats!!! Isn’t it amazing? I got 41mpg hauling 1000lbs from San Fernando to Glendale this week. Unreal