medgar

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Doesn't the FX4 package raise the ranger a little more than standard ranger? This would make it even less.

Sponsored

atonge40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
I think so

4x4 Ranger FX4 vs. what I think is a FWD Maverick
The maximum height of the Maverick is 68.7" and the maximum height of a non Tremor Ranger is 71.5".

The FX4 isn't supposed to add any height. I guess I can measure my FX4 vs my neighbor's Ranger Sport.

atonge40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
The Ranger roofline appears to be about even with his nose. The Maverick sits below his shoulders. I think this is considerably more than 2-3”.
You'll have to get out a tape measure. Taking pictures can make things look much different. Angle, depth, etc.

Ford gives us four measurements:

Maverick height: 68.7"
Ranger 4x2 SuperCab: 70.7"
Ranger 4x2 SuperCrew: 71.1"
Ranger 4x4: 71.5"

The Hybrid may be slightly shorter than the 2.0T AWD, but it wouldn't be by much. Half an inch?

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You'll have to get out a tape measure. Taking pictures can make things look much different. Angle, depth, etc.

The Hybrid may be slightly shorter than the 2.0T AWD, but it wouldn't be by much. Half an inch?
That Maverick roof height it appears is going to actually come in closer to 66” I believe. It seems as though that 68.7” includes the base of the antenna or the “shark fin”.

medgar

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Thanks for the information this helps alot. If my math is correct it would be 3.4 inches lower. 71.1-68.7.

Sponsored

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the information this helps alot. If my math is correct it would be 3.4 inches lower. 71.1-68.7.
Your math is incorrect. And again, as stated above, I think some will be in for a surprise when their hybrid is 65ish inches tall.

Reactions: JJC

medgar

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Your math is incorrect. And again, as stated above, I think some will be in for a surprise when their hybrid is 65ish inches tall.
Thanks for the heads up 2.4 inches. No interest in the hybrid. I had my fill with hybrids when they were all the range for company sales cars for about 10 years. Great for stop and go city driving but left a lot to desire for highway driving. Would go with 2.0l, AWD, FX4 if Maverick is the choice for next truck. Will be glad when they hit the lots to see them in person.

Paulyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.churchbelltoweradventure-suspense.com
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Every other vehicle height is to top of roof, not antenna! I purchased a Maverick XLT based on the stated 68.7" height & was still going to add a 2" body lift. If Maverick is really only 66" Ford needs to explain & give me a free lift even though it's still lower than I expected! 😡

gman62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport to Maverick?
Every other vehicle height is to top of roof, not antenna! I purchased a Maverick XLT based on the stated 68.7" height & was still going to add a 2" body lift. If Maverick is really only 66" Ford needs to explain & give me a free lift even though it's still lower than I expected! 😡
Oh yah, they will ship out that free lift kit the next day for sure.
Sponsored