Old Ranchero

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
someone should start a business rounding up old final generation compact Rangers and convert drivetrian to PHEV while restoring them.

TruckGuySC

First Name
Peter
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Uh because the Ridgeline doesn't have oversized wheel wells. Go measure the floor height of other midsize 4x4 pickups. I'll also bet that S-10 is 2WD.
I know. That’s the stupidest thing about the Ridgeline… you can’t fit standard sized all-terrain tires in the wheel wells wo significant rubbing! I know, I have one. The smallest BF Goodrich AT’s don’t fit.. and they’re not anything outrageous either. 265/65R18

99Mustang

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Mustang 07 F150 17 Fiesta
The prototypes have been built but we are still a long way off before this project gets the okay from the top Ford brass. We are still 6 - 12 months off from that happening.

oljackfrost

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
I don’t knew how reliable the information was but somewhere there was a leak from a Ford supplier that production would begin in July. Personally, I think the chip shortage is going to cause a delay; Ford can put chips in $60k F-150s instead of $25k Mavericks.

MontanaEd

First Name
Ed
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PHEV- Volt
Doc, I love the color. I hope they put that on the Maverick when it comes out. Which I'm guessing they will since it is available on pretty much everything Ford builds right now. That color even makes an EcoSport look good.

oljackfrost

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Doc, I love the color. I hope they put that on the Maverick when it comes out. Which I'm guessing they will since it is available on pretty much everything Ford builds right now. That color even makes an EcoSport look good.
If they don’t have a nice green, this would be my choice too.

Reactions: Doc